Where??

Y/N pov  Like 2 weeks later

My day started pretty normal until-

"Y/N!, scheduled our lunch for 12:00." Hes says with straight seriousness in his eyes. I just stare at him questioning the word O U R. I sit there like a dumb-ass, my eyes wondering to the crystal clear window that had a view of half the city I mean are pretty hi-

"Y/N! Did you hear me!?" Sakusa asks, contorting his face into an angry pout. Looks kinda cute. Y/N what do you think your thinking! The hell? He's your boss!! Well it never stopped those K-drama, Webtoon, and Wattpad people from thinking it. No, no those people aren't real. THIS IS real life.

"U-uh yes sir, I heard you sir! B-but 'our' lunch??" I ask with heat in my cheeks.

"Yes 'our'..." he said in a mockingly pissed tone. "Did i stutter?" He said while rolling his eyes and taking a sharp turn on his heel and walked away. I just stood there looking confused as usual whenever he said anything really. But this- this was different kind of confusion...I'm not sure how but it just is.

                                              🅴🅽🅳 🅾🅵 🆈/🅽'🆂 🅿🅾🆅                                

You had just finish yet another long stack of papers only this time, it took you 1 hour! 

"I'm so proud of myself." you say with a proud/arrogant face. When you finished patting your back and giving yourself almighty praise, you checked the black and white digital clock on your desk that read "12:10". You didn't think much of it until, you remembered that you had to remind your boss I mean *Mr. Sakusa* that you had lunch at 12:00 on the dot. 
You silently curse yourself under your breath. "Fuck, how could I be so careless, I'm deff gonna get fired." Get fired for forgetting lunch time?? All you could think about was the disappointed look in Sakusa's face when you remind him 10 minutes later that you have a "lunch date" planned. You jump up grab your bag and rush to his office door. 

Knock Knock Knock 

You see the door knob turn and the door open reveling his monotone face. 

"I was wondering when you would finish your paper work so we could go out" he said while gesturing for me to move back so he could close his door. Man really likes space. 

"Wait so you were waiting for me to finish work so we could go out?!" You ask kind flattered and slightly confused. 

He scoffs and turns around to face me "Don't flatter yourself Miss. L/N, the only reason why were having this lunch together is to discuss business, no other reason. Now, lets go."

You look at him in utter disgust. All emotions of being flattered had vanished, and all thoughts of any romance or even a slight friendly connection had been shut down. "Wow this bish..." you thought while following him to the elevator and out of the building.

  *-.,_,.-*~' ^ '*-, -*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~ *-.,_,.-*~' ^ '*-, -*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~

The car ride to the restaurant was long, boring and of course stressful. Again, you try to make conversation with the man but every sentence and  question was shut down. So you decided to turn on music. He just sprayed your hand with some sort of car cleaning spray. You quickly moved your hand away.

"Hey!? What the hell??!!"

"Don't touch my radio." he said while keeping his eyes on the road not taking one look at you.

"Your so mean, you know that" you mumble. You slouch down in the cars seat and pouted like a child who couldn't have the toy of there choice. Sakusa sneaked one quick look at you and quickly looked back at the road he smiled a little but the frowned a little. "She thinks I'm mean? I'm not mean I- I just demand respect. Yah! Thats all not trying to be mean to her, I care a lot about her...WHAT ARE YOU THINKING KIYOOMI!? SHE'S YOU SECRETARY NOTHING MORE!!" he thought. 
He kept him mind on stock marketing and politics so he wouldn't think so much about how cute you looked while pouting. 
You guys finally got to the restaurant. He walked to the other side of the car to open the door on your side. You bitter got out of the car and mutter a sour "Thanks..." being polite he bowed his head and said "Your welcome". You both go inside and sit down and order your meals. 
When you both finish your meals and discussing business. You drove back to work and went your separate ways. 

You pack your things up and get ready to leave. You take one look at Sakusa's office door. You just sat there looking and wondering what it would be like if you guys- no you could never think about that. "He hates me, I-I just know it, I just don't know what I did wrong..."
The thing is you did nothing wrong, he's just-

You get up grab your bag and walk out the building, to your car and drove away. 

                                                  Sakusa's pov

While packing my things and getting ready to to go home I hear L/N packing up her things and leave. I walk over to my window and look down. I see her. Her beautiful h/l h/c shining in the moon light.
All I could think about was "Wow" how could one single person be so beautiful? She takes my breath away. I want to touch her. Inhale her calming scent. But, I'm so afraid I might lose control of myself. 
*sigh*
Why am I so scared? Why can't I at least hold a simple conversation with her without being so fucking harsh?
"I really fucked up today..."   I say while running my hand through my hair. "didn't I?"

                                            End of Sakusa's pov 

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks so much!