No umbrella?

You had yet another clumsy yet quick morning, your had your legs tangled in the sheets. You kicked you legs around actually thinking that was gonna do something. You spin, twist, and kick so much you fall out you bed, not injuring your chin this time, but your head. You cringe at the now throbbing area on top of your head. 

*WOOF WOOF whine*

You slowly look over to Biji and painfully reach your hand out to pet his head.

"I'm okay Biji, don't worry...." you get up and walk to the kitchen. "God, I'm so tired..." you had spent almost all night giggling and smiling at your toy he has purchased for you. You started to question your feelings for him.

"Maybe I do like him......" you whispered to yourself. Biji looked up at you and smiled, as if saying go for it! "N-NO, I can't no I don't like him like that were just 2 fellow workmen, working at the same place. Nothing more!"

Biji bent down and covered his face with his paws and whined. Frustrated and confused you made your way to the bathroom to get ready for your day. 

2 hour later

You had just arrived at your job and so happen to run into Kita. 

"Oh! H-hi Y/n, what brings you here?" he asks with slightly tinted cheeks and a warm smile. You look at him with confusion.

"Um, I work here..?" you let out a small chuckle, move closer to him, stand on tip toes, and give him a small pat on his head. He blushes at the contact. 

"Get to work, Y/n" you turned to see Sakusa. He looked pissed, but, not at you. You turned to Kita who looked equally pissed but calm. "Mister Shinsuke, I think you have some papers to fill out." Sakusa says with a frosty voice. 

Kita clenches his fists and calmly walks off. Sakusa takes a sharp turn around and walks away. 

"HEY! What the actually fuck!?" you ask trying to catch up with his long ass strides. "Why do you always have to be so rude!??" you had followed him all the way into his office. Sakusa closed the door behind you, continuing to listen to your seemingly forever rant. 

He walked over to his desk and sat on it, waiting for you to stop. You turned to look at him, your face fuming with frustration. He actually liked your angry face, it was cute to him. He sighed and walked over to you. You looked straight at him.

"Your so infuriating and, and, and, an- ....." you hard trailed off realizing how close he was to your small form. You squeaked when you felt his hands creep across your waist. He pulled you in closer to his body, not having control of his actions. He moved one of his hands to gently cup the back of your head. He moved his face closer to yours, his eyes half lidded. 

You close your eyes, your face burning. Sakusa stops and pulls away. He backs away from you and covers his mouth. 

"I-I am so sorry...I-you should go..." you look at him with shock and disappointment. You turn your head away from him. 

"Uh, y-yeah I'm sorr- I'm gonna go." you hurry out the office and straight to your desk. You burred your face in your hands and cuss to yourself. 

"Why am I like this, and why does he have to act like this.....is it my fault?" you start to question.

Sakusa slams his hands on his desk. "WHY! WHY IS IT EVERY TIME, I keep screwing things up...." He stands up straight and smooths his clothes off and runs his hands through his hair.

BOOM

You had yelped at the sudden noise. You turn to look out the window. 

It was raining.

And

You have no umbrella.

"Great....just, great." you sigh in frustration leaning over, your elbows resting on your desk. You massage your temples, and hope the rain would stop. It's not like you didn't like rainy days it's just that the rain came at the wrong time that's all. 

You had been dismissed early because of the soon coming storm and flooding. You quickly packed your things and rushed towards the elevator and out the door. You had just realized that you had no umbrella once you had been soaked. 

You tried looking for your car but remembered you had decided to take the bus since your car was under repair. You huffed and decided to just catch a cab or a bus. 

"Hey..." you quickly turned around ready to fight whoever it was. It was Sakusa, holding a clear umbrella. He turns his head so he wasn't facing you, his cheeks a light crimson.

"No umbrella, huh?" he asks while lightly chuckling to himself. 

"Wow, No shit Sherlock!" you were about to turn away because you didn't feel like his bullshit. 

"Wait! Would you like to share an umbrella?" he asked, almost childlike, the way his face turned into a cute puffy pout. 

"Hhhmm, I don't knooowww....." you say teasingly. "J-Just get under the damn umbrella woman!" he says flustered. You smiled and slide under, right next to him. 

It began to pour even harder. You both ran to his car, quickly getting in and driving off. You take a big sigh and close your eyes. 

"Y/n, are you cold?" he asks while driving. 

"Huh? Cold? No, not really why?" you ask confused "Well, it's because your shaking, that's all."

"Oh" you mouth. He reaches over to turn the heat on, and continues to drive. You look at him for a second then fall asleep. 

"Y/n?" you wake up and look out the window. Home already? Wow. You wanted to keep driving with him, you wanted to stay with him a little longer. 

"Y/n, um is it fine if I stay at your house for tonight....It's starting to um flood....." You look out the window and sure enough the water was up to the tires. "O-oh shit...Uuuummm YEAH! Um sure of course you can stay over." Yo quickly get out the car, your feet and legs getting drenched by water. You hear the car lock and see Sakusa walking towards you. 

"Urgh, filthy water..." you laugh at his grimacing face. "Whats so funny?" he asks "Your face."
You reply giving him a smug smirk. He scoffs at your while slowly making his way to the door. 

You guys finally make it in the house causing a huge mess on the floor. 

BARK BARK BARK BARK

Sakusa looks up horrified at Biji. To him Biji was a salivating, aggressive, no good creature.  He cringes at how Biji stupidly ran and jumped in a circle. "Odd..." he whispered while slowly taking off his shoes. 

"I'm gonna go wash um....I'll be right back." you run off to your room. Biji turns to look at Sakusa, huffs, and walks to his corner to sleep. 

You turned the water on hot hand stepped into the shower. You sighed at how nice it felt to be warm and not cold. Sakusa knocked on your bedroom door wondering what he should be doing. You didn't answer. He decided to open the door surprised it was open. He walks in and was hit by your beautiful sent. 

He heard the sound of the shower and walked towards the bathroom. He obviously wasn't thinking at the moment so he quietly opened to door. He looked in, the closed the door. Then he heard you moan? His eyes widened. 

"No, no, this is wrong. " he was about to walk away but the heard you moan again. Now, he was curious. He opened the door and walked all the way in. Unconsciously striping himself of his clothes. He steps in the shower with you and wraps his arms around your waist. 

You gasp. "W-what are you doing in h-heaAaaaaah....." your sentence turning into mindless moans. He pushed you against the shower wall and inserted 2 fingers slowly pumping in and out.

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating like normal. I haven't been feeling well.

I hope you like the chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!