CHAPTER THREE

NIKI SHOVED HER WAY TO THE FRONT, noticing Peter was in his suit facing some electricity guy. "Yo sparkles!" Peter shouted towards the guy. "How you doing?" He added. "It's you." The blue electricity guy spoke.

"Yeah I know it's me, who are you?" Peter asked. "You don't remember me?" The electricity guy growled. "No, should I?" Peter questioned.  "I walked into the street. A car almost hit me. You swooped me up. You saved me. You said you needed me." The electricity guy spoke

"Oh!" Peter exclaimed, jumping off the police car he'd been perched on. "You're the guy with the blueprints. Yes, of course I remember you! You're my eyes and ears!" He paused. "Uh, what's your name again?" 

"How could you forget me?" The man exclaimed.  "No, I know it. I know it." Peter lied, he definitely did not remember that guy. "It's Max. "Is it Max?" He asked, causing the electricity guy: Max to nod. 

Niki's eyes widened, Max from the elevator? No, he seemed so sweet when he talked, that simply can't be him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't recognize you with the...you look different." Peter said. "How are you?" He added. "I don't know what's going on with me."  Max explained.

"I can see that. I, I believe you." Peter said slowly, putting his hands up, showing he wasn't going to hurt him. "It's strange, the power I feel. I got so much anger." Max said, electricity dripping from his hands like honey.

"I can see that. I can see you don't want to be here. I can see you're scared. I can see you don't know what's happening to you. I can see that you don't want to hurt anybody. It'll be all right." Peter reassured him. 

"I don't want them shooting me anymore." Max shook his head. "They're not gonna shoot you." Peter said, before looking to all the cops. "You guys, this is my buddy Max! I told you about Max. No one me shoots at Max!" He contiuned, turning his body back to Max.

"You and me. It's just you and me talking. Whoa! Stay there! Just be careful of the grate cause of electricity." Peter I just..." Max paused, staring at himself on the screens that broadcasted bud every move.

"I just wanted everyone to see me." He added. "How about you come with me? We'll go somewhere and we'll talk. Away from all of these people, okay?"  Peter spoke,
calmly.

Max stepped back and his foot landed in a puddle, causing waves of electricity swirling around him. Gunshots immediately went off.  "No! Don't!" Peter yelled, but it was too late. 

Max grew angry as he turned and glared at the people who shot at him. He raised his hand up, and shouted electricity from his hands but missed and hit one of the billboard's.

Peter tried to shoot a web at Max, but Max used his electricity to throw Peter against one of the police cars, causing the windows to shatter and denting the doors.

Suddenly, the giant billboard Max hit was falling. It was about to crush a police officer, Peter shot a web out and grabbed on the officer, pulling him away right before the billboard was destroyed.

Everyone begun cheering, glad Spiderman was being the hero once more, the villian being well, Max.

"You stupid freak!" A random person yelled out.  Max turned and glared at Peter. "You set me up." He exclaimed. Peter shook his head. "No, I didn't set you up." 
"You lied to me!" Max yelled. "No, I'm trying to help you, Max. Let me help you." Peter pleaded.

Max decided to slam his hands onto the gates on the streets, due to this it sent electrical currents throughout the streets.

But Peter jumped over the police car, and grabbed every single person that stood on the stairway who was about to get fried from electricity Max sent out.

Max, even more angry, sent out electricity Peter's way, but he was quick to jump away. Peter landed on his feet, shooting a web out and it latched on a fire extinguisher. He started swinging the fire extinguisher before throwing it in Max's direction.

The fire extinguisher had so much force that it flung him all the way into the largest billboard in Time Square. Max let out a yell as he took two power lines from the billboard he was thrown into and pressed them into his chest, collecting all the electricity.

Then, everything in time square went dark. Niki looked around, she wouldn't lie she was terrified.

It was pitch black. All of a sudden a light came from Max, and he begun electrocuting everything that he could see.

Billboards were slammed on the ground, windows were destroyed, and people were screaming at the top.

Everyone began running, Niki was pushed back but she refused to leave, wanting to stay for Peter and to see if Max was alright, because she did truly care for him, all fo this was a giant mis-understanding.

All of a sudden, water sprayed at and the firefighters stood, holding the hose that was directly aimed at Max, who laid on the ground.

Suddenly, Peter appeared in front of her, all he did was stare, she didn't need to even see his face to know he was upset, "France? Really?" Was all he said before walking away. Niki sighed rocking on her feet, "Good talk."

She turned around and begun to make her way home. Niki was conflicted, she wanted to be with Peter but her future was in France. Why couldn't he understand that?

But she would eventually have to pick between him or the future.

And she was praying she would choose the right chose.

AUTHORS NOTE !!
i decided to split the last
chapter into two parts bc just
this part alone was 1,000+ words
and the last chapter had already
passed 1,000 words as well aNd
it makes the book longer which
is a total plus, but yes i do
apologize for that 👍👍
surely hope you enjoyed
this chapter :,D