𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

SPIDERMAN NO WAY HOME SPOILERS AHEAD !!

IT WAS STRANGE TO SAY THE LEAST. Peter was just patrolling the streets when suddenly he was sucked into another reality, and apparently the multiverse was real and so were multi spider-man's, who he had the pleasure of meeting.

Now he sat on the rooftop of some school, next to an older version of Peter Parker, kinda like a youth pastor and then in front of him was the youngest version.

"Sorry." The oldest Peter spoke "I'm sorry about May."  Peter nodded his head."I've got some understanding of what you're-" "No, no, no." The youngest Peter cut him off, holding his hand up to stop the two.

"Please don't tell me you know what I'm going through. She's gone, and it's all my fault. She died for nothing. So, maybe I should have sent them away in the first place.You don't belong here. Neither of you. So, I'm sending you home. Those guys are from your worlds, right? So, you deal with it. If they die, if you kill them, that's on you. It's not my problem. I don't care anymore. I'm done. I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this. Good luck." 

When he reached for the box, that held the spell that would send them both away, his girlfriend slowly moved it away from him.  "My Uncle Ben was killed." The oldest Peter said. "And it was my fault."

"I lost-" Peter choked on his words, "I lost Niki. She was my uh- my Mj." He explained, god was it hard to move on without Niki. Peter had spent months just moping in his room all day crying over old pictures of Niki and him, remembering the good days the had together.

And then also remembering how he couldn't save her. Niki's own boyfriend couldn't save her. So what king of superhero could he be if he couldn't save the love of his life. 

"I couldn't save her. I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. But I carried on, tried to keep going. Tried to keep being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man cause I know that's what she would have wanted. But at some point, I just stopped pulling my punches. I got rageful. I got bitter. I just don't want you to end up like me." Peter admitted, whipping the tears that had spilled from his eyes.

God, He missed her, so fucking much. But he couldn't do anything about it, because it was his fault she died.

Once they had come to an agreement on saving everyone, they were now fighting them at the statue of liberty. He heard screams and looked down noticing Mj was falling off the side of the statue.

Getting flashbacks immediately, he was ready to jump in and catch her but the younger Peter, his girlfriend dove after her. "He's got her, he's got her." Peter tried to convince himself.

Suddenly, Peter was pushed away by the green goblin, leaving Mj to fall to her death. Peter ran and dove off the side of the tower, he quickly grabbed her and dropped to his feet, tears in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He muttered. Mj nodded her head, "Are you?" She asked him. Peter just stayed silent. This is exactly what he had needed. Closure. Finally.

AUTHORS NOTE !!
and that's it, i know this
chapter was short but that's
how i wanted to be considering
how long the last chapter was.
thank you for all the love and
support you have given me on
this book. it means so much! i
went in a hiatus for nearly two
years but here we are, my 2nd
ever completed book. anyways
i hope you all have a wonderful
night(it's night for me right now)
and i'll see you next time !!!
(hopefully it's not in two years again lol)