*2

Author pov.

Continued.

For the whole morning violet was very strange which was in the thoughts of her friends,  she would peep out the door before heading out to take orders and also she kept staring out of space .

" did u even hear what I said " Patricia said signing heavily, violet then walks to the back of the Cafe and into the bosses office.

" what's the matter with u today ?" Her boss mrs Cole questioned, violet shrugs looking around the whole office. Mrs Cole then pushes her glass down to the bridge of her nose and starts to inspect violet.

" let me guess something caught your eye out there " immediately she blushed looking down on the floor " nope u wasn't brought into this world to have your head down,  now who is he ?" She questioned raising violet's head so they were both looking into each other's eyes .

She shrugs she didn't know the man and he was probably a rich man with a beautiful wife " um I don't know him I only saw him this morning " mrs Cole nods and told violet she may head back to work. She walks out the door and Patricia, Chloe and also Caleb were standing behind the door hearing every conversation she and her boss had .

" yall are so problematic omg " she walks pass them out to the front and sat by one of the chairs taking her phone out and text her mom asking if she was okay.  She puts her phone away once her name was called by the front desk .

" here take these down the street there u will see a big building that says Harris Corp. Go inside and ask to see Mr Harris and that's its important " she opens the big box and find there were more black coffee and also some pastry,  she took the box and walk outside and made her way down the street.

Nicholas pov .( we call him that when it's office business other than that we call him gates when we dealing with drugs and other stuff ) .

" wow am surprised u having had her number secured into your phone " my second hand Alex said as we walk towards the elevator. " maybe if u be quite I might consider " I said through gritted teeth , he always think am a man whore to get every females number just to flirt with them .

We entered the elevator and already three sluts occupied it , both dressed in short skirt while the other had a really tight fitted dress on which showed her little to no curve and 0 ass to fit the outfit . They came off at the 8th floor which was a relief to me I didn't have to see them all the way up , finally we made it to the 20th floor aka my office I like to be away from most drama .

" can u order more coffee mines all thrown on my jacket " he said pointing to the stains that showed, I made the order and went to take a seat in my chair and started to smoke a little " u need to stop not because your the high one doesn't mean u do whatever u want " I scoff I basically own this place and I can fire anybody that doesn't like what I do .

I ignored him for most of the times before my assistant came into the room , she didn't bother to knock which was always a big deal for me like I could of been fuc- nvm . " hello Mr Harris and Mr Williams  " she said making both of us nod " what's the problem " I asked fully sitting up in my chair and observing her .

" nothing the coffee girl from down the street is here " Alex was the first to react hopping out the chair and heading out my door towards the elevator,  I swear he was always just weird from the beginning.  Michelle puts her hands on my desk and starts to bite her lips giving me the fuck me eyes not that I wanted to anyways but she always considered herself mrs Harris to the former employees who worked here .

" mrs white , not to be rude or anything but I would like u to leave me at peace right now " she struggled to get herself together probably thinking we are going to have sex in here and she coming out my office looking like she had been attacked by a stray dog I think not " u-um .....yes sir am so sorry " she slowly walks out my office and close the door .