3*

Harris's mansion 📍

Gates pov

" cmon brother u promise to visit him atleast once u find a wife or sum " my little brother said following behind me .

The time was now 6:20 I was getting my suit on and just went downstairs to tell the maid what I wanted for breakfast,  I ignored his plead which was he wanted me to visit dad but the catch was I had to show him my wife or sum for some odd reason.

" I already told yo ass no and we ain't going over it again , I don't need a wife yet and I ain't forcing shit just to make him feel good about his self " I spat slamming the door in his face . I got ready in time and called Davis letting him know to get the car,  I ain't trust nobody to drop me off and pick me up from work but him niggas out here envy errthing people do and say and I ain't the one to blow a mf head off Pronto.

He opens the door and I got in not long before he got  in the front and starts the car up before driving off to the local coffee shop Aka by ma grandma.  I checked my watch several times making sure I wasn't in before the new employees I wanted to make a big entrance so they know who the big mf name mr Harris and who he is .

" so the female we dropped off yesterday u seem to like ha real quick " Davis said before grinning. I bite down on my lips trying not to jump to the front and pop his shit I hate when he brings shit up like this and he ain't letting it slide fo now.

" nah she just a friend ain't nun like that , i gave her a work card so she suppose to be coming along to the office in a couple hours from now " I stated before turning my iPhone on and tapping on the contacts before calling her .

Violet's pov

I woke up out my bed and checked the alarm seeing it ain't go off and it was just 6:30 , I fixed my bed and put my bonnet on before picking my outfit out and grabbing my towel heading towards the shower .

I turned it on the warm settings and strip out my gown before stepping inside feeling how warm the water feels against my skin which gave me a light tingle. I latter my body in some coconut body wash and then wash off , I grab the towel and dried off putting my feet on the soft mat that layed at the sink . I brushed my teeth and wash my face using my new face soap , I used the bubblegum mouth wash before heading in my room shutting the bathroom door behind me .

I dried off fully and put my under garments on and also some sweet rose scented lotion which smells so good. I put my deodorant on and put the outfit on before getting my purse and iPhone before heading downstairs

" well I'll be who u tryna get it on for " my mama said pushing her reading glasses to the bridge of her nose and checking me out which made me laugh and blush all together

" come on mama this ain't much , I wear more than this before plus I got an interview today " I say before kissing her cheek.

" with whom and how I ain't know about this young lady am still yo mama " she said snapping fingers at me .

" just someone at they company " I said shyly before eating some breakfast that she had already on the table waiting on me to eat it . I heard a car horn outside and look through the window seeing Mr Harris's car that he dropped me off in .

" mama I gotta go and am finna take this dry cleaning so see u later and call me if u need nun and mrs Jones gon come stay with u and play bingo " I said before walking 9ut the door with his jacket in my arms .

" your all dressed up for this interview tho " Mr Harris said smiling at me which made me blush .

" yeah this a big interview so I gotta show out " I state looking at the houses as we pass by , he looks so good in his suit it made me wonder what he looks like without it but I stopped right as I would think more into what he looks like above me .

" hello Michelle " he says face being very serious.

" yeah am on my way just keep em sitting in the line to my office before I get there and nobody gets up and leave to anywhere without u or any other staff knowing " he stated before handing the phone to the driver and relaxing in the seat looking out the window.

" u ight ma u look nervous " he said looking all over me before his eyes meet mines and it was just something about him when we made eye contact. He had that bad lifestyle but it was shield by the innocent work space , I relaxed and lay down in the backseat playing with my dress.

" yeah am fine just waiting to get interviewed " I told him , we ended up at the bakery I forgot to call Caleb and told him I was heading to a new place of work . Mr Harris looks back at Me and took my hands in his .

" shall we " he said before getting out the car and holding his hands out for me . I got out the car and already everyone was watching us some even had their phones on but he didn't even look bothered by it .

We walk inside and Chloe and Caleb and Patricia were standing by the cash register when
They all saw me holding hands with Mr Harris here face were  priceless,  I shyly followed him until we reach a table.

Continued in . part 4*