6*

Violet stepped out on the red carpet waiting for Nickolas to join her ( Nickolas aka gates aka Mr Harris   ) . They both walk side and side so the camera don't get any ideas, " ma'am are u and Mr Harris dating " one reporter asked having the mic and camera up in violet's face .

" um...no am just his assistant " she replied trying to get away from them.

" are u having a child for him?" Another said since she looked a little bloated.

" no' am not "

" are u-

" enough! .......that's all we can answer right now thank u " thank God he managed to get me out of there or I would panic like crazy

" am sorry about that , the can get a little with the question u alright tho or sum wrong witchu " I didn't know he speaks hood language I thought he only acts and knows professional language.

" am fine Mr Harris it's fine real-

" call me rosaine or Nickolas enough with the Mr Harris it's getting old and I want u to get used to me " he held unto my hands as we both entered the event . Alot of people were looking it's like royalty in a way , most of them looks dangerous while some look friendly.

Nickolas pov (Mr harris)

Little did her fine ass know,  most of them crazy niggas in here are family by loyalty and by the streets.  I may dress like a regular man am not one of them, she looks towards the crowd and gasp letting go of my hands .

" omg..... omggg Justin!" She shouts jumping into the arms of another man , I felt to grab him by the neck and strangle his shit but she wouldn't like that idea anyway. 

I slowly walked over and snake my arms around her waist " u didn't introduce me " the Justin guy clearly know who is was since he had this shot of fear in his eyes .

" y-yeah Violet am gonna talk to u later " he ran away from us both .

" let's go grab a table and s-

" hey nick " i closed my eyes and open them , the last person I wanted to see talk to me right now

My ex girlfriend Kate,  some blond ass white shy girl I turned turned to a gold digging bitch. 

" hey Kate long time no chat " I gritted my teeth and force a small smile .

" your father told me to come by and see u , since u had applications open for assistant position..and I was wondering -

" am his assistant violet nice to meet u Kate " violet gave a small smile while Kate forced one like usual...I hated that about her u never know her real emotions, no wonder sad likes her.

married to a drug dealer ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें