7

Harris residents 🚩🪡

Harris residents 🚩🪡

Violet pov

I woke up to rays of sunlight and the smell of coffee and breakfast!, I jumped up quickly almost breaking my neck . I looked around the room which clearly I knew wasn't mines and surely I didn't make it home last night , I felt the other side of the bed move and looked over

MR HARRIS WAS IN BED WITH ME !

The sheets cover both our bodies I quickly peep under to see I was wearing my panties while he had on his joggers sighing I slip from under the covers and put on his loose shorts I found heading inside the bathroom.

( so I kinda changed the whole character from the cover pls don't be mad 🥺)

Rosaine pov

I had got up earlier and asked the maids to prepare her some breakfast and also me before we head to work, sleeping next to her felt so foreign and also something I can't get out my head . The way her arms let loose beside my hot body made  me feel different about violet normally I would drop them off first thing in the morning but she is different like I wanted her here and not to let her go home .

" damn finally u got up " Davis said folding his arms and stepping closer into my room " what u want nigga , know damn well u ain't to bring yo ass up here " he rolls his eyes and handed me a paper along with the house phone.

" your dad wants to have a talk at yo office,  he finna come in a couple minutes so u betta get there before him I'll be waiting on mrs Harris " he gave me a small wink and grinned.

" keep playin 'and watch me fuck u up " he rans faster hearing my last words , I sigh and open the paper reading it all until it came to a point where I almost shit myself.

He wants to sign a contract so I'm married  to Kate .

" the fuck he think he is !" I screamed mumbling,  walking back and forth from the bed to the other doors and back.  I felt my heart broke how the hell am gon tell violet this without her tears falling.

" tell me what?" She said behind me, I shook my head and gathered the papers stuffing my bag with it " look get dressed and let's drop u off for work clothes,  I got somewhere to be " she nods and pick up her clothes slipping them back on.

Violet pov.

He looks down over my body then towards my face " u pretty u know that " I chuckled and hit him with the pillow " ofcourse I know that don't need to remember mee" he grabs unto my waist and kiss my neck , my knees felt weak and i felt this burning pain at my core like water was gushing down my folds .

" i-i think we better go downstairs,  don't want anything happening with us right ?" Before he could speak I quickly walk away and head downstairs, 

Time skip

Her outfit

" so what he wanna say to u?" I asked Mr Harris I picked up a file he had on his desk and tried to open it seeing it had his name and another " I don't think u want to see what's in that " he said making me jump a bit , I felt his cold mint breath...

" so what he wanna say to u?" I asked Mr Harris I picked up a file he had on his desk and tried to open it seeing it had his name and another " I don't think u want to see what's in that " he said making me jump a bit , I felt his cold mint breath fanning my neck .

I placed it back on the desk and turned around our faces inches from each other " am sure I do wanna know " I flirt back feeling the need to give into his charms " come on ma , I ain't one to play with the heart but if u wanna sure I could " his comment made me overflow with love , he held unto my waist and hold me still planting kisses on my ears and down to my neck. 

He held unto my body tightly both our privates rubbing unto each others , he whispered things into my ears am sure another wouldn't wanna know about he makes me feel so full of lust and love .

" don't play with my heart violet  " the way my name leave his lips made me give in placing my soft lips unto his until we're both melted in this kiss .

" ahem! , am sure your not the only ones in this building " a cold voice said.

Mr Harris looks up from my neck and turns around smacking his teeth " am sure we are father  ion give a fuck who in this building am sure mama knows I care about her tho " his father smacks his teeth and wave him off.

" I liked that idea u gave but not intrigued to see u sucking someone's face off instead of your wife "  that word made my whole brain stopped and re- power for a second .

His wife  , he didn't tell me he was married and I didn't care to ask why he didn't tell me . The real reason was why was at in  his bed and almost having a sex scene in his office " am gonna do " I grabbed my clipboard and walked out the office passing a female who was surprisingly heading towards Mr Harris's office .

Rosaine pov.

" the fuck u doin ' its stupid u gon pull that on her " dad grins at me and took a seat by my couch " and u think I gave a fuck gates open yo eyes nigga this a cold ass world " he replied throwing a blunt and lighter at me .

" heyyy I came across your office and thought why not stop by " Kate looks down at me smitten by how I was dressed and planted her lips unto my cheek without a thought I pushed her off letting me fall to the floor. 

" touch me again and I'll-

" the fuck u gon do , it's clear what we both here for so cut this shit and do as I say am sure yo mama would love this for u " he chuckled standing and helping Kate off the floor.

" cause she ain't know who she was getting married to , someone who doesn't give a fuck about love " I replied brushing my jacket off and resting it behind my chair.

" well....u got 3 months to stay married to Kate it's like keeping up with the Kardashians,  go on dates and movies be romantic and all that shit don't slip up u and that violet girl are only to be strictly work not kissy kiss or touchy touch or else we gon have a problem " he stood up and gave Kate and kiss on the cheek and also a hug before leaving the room.

" look Rosaine I hate to come between u and her but , this is for your own g-

Here I was having her choked up against the office wall hoping to shut off her oxygen leaving her pale and dead but something trigger me not to

" no calling me " husband or bae " or anything out of work , don't show up to my office unless my dad is with u or my brother or anybody that I gave a fuck about don't call or text me while am working.....matter a fact don't call at all if u don't we gon have problems " I grab my jacket and put it on spraying up and making sure I looked ready .

I throw her down on the floor and stepped over her laying body .

" when u get yo self together get the fuck out my office and off this property " I closed the door and head down the hall for my next meeting.

😫💕