11

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

" ʟᴇᴛs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ "

ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

After spending the whole night at my mom's house , I did most of the things like put up the Christmas ornaments knowing she was gonna need some help and even got her a tree and some other stuff.

I was waiting in line to grab a few gifts for her , she means the world to me and we rarely celebrated this time of year since we didn't have that much.  Now that I make steady income she was surely gonna have it .

" hey there , am looking for Christmas wraps and some other stuff " the lady points to the back on aisle 7 , I looked up and saw Christmas ornaments and gifts even wraps . I thanked her and made my way to the aisle looking around for the perfect gift and wrap maybe something she would love .

" hey didn't mean to bother , u need some help choosing?" This fine gentleman said walking up to me , he wasn't dressed fancy or anything just a simple charcoal black dress pants and a black dress shirt with his tape fade hairstyle and  his Rolex watch on his left hand screaming money with his dress shoes preferably black .

" um....u seem busy and I think I could handle it but thanks " he nods and walked over to the gift wrapping aisle picking out 4 different ones  he stared at me and chuckled picking out one for me .

" it's fine , u don't need to " I refused but he was really determined to hand me it " I bet your shopping for your mother , I am too and my niece and nephew " I accepted the gift and ask him to show me around so I could pick a few other items for my mom and the house .

(3ʜʀs ɪɴᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ) ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Violet was upset a little that her encounter with the man came to a stop , apparently he had to help his mother with some stuff around the house and gave Violet his number incase she wanted to talk or meet up again.  She wasn't gonna fall for his so quickly remembering what Rosaine did to her .

" hey ma am on my way home "

" somebody here to see u " she says  , Violet didn't know who it was and surely wasn't expecting any body for the whole week until Christmas had passed

" am on my way home " she heads to her car and drove out the parking lot making her way home .

_________

She steps foot into the house and came to a halt,  Rosaine was seated in the couch drinking some water and watching a show with her mother . She slowly walks into the room and place the stuff on the counter looking back at Rosaine who was looking right at her .

" ma why don't u get a little fresh up so we can go out tonight and have some time together " her mother nods and eyed the pair knowing they wanted some alone time .

Once her mother left the room Rosaine steps foot into the kitchen and leans against the counter watching Violet put out the groceries.  " why did u bother showing up here ? Is it work related I could've gotten an email or file on my laptop " Rosaine chuckled and place the empty cup on the counter .

" I really missed u , the office is a bit lonely when your not asking me if I need coffee or wanted to go eat out plus Kate is a pain in the ass " the more he speaks about his " girlfriend " the more Violet felt sick and discouraged to work by him.

Why does he turn her on then breaks her feelings like she didn't even matter to him at all .

" u can keep your lame excuses or whatever,  we both know u still love Kate and am just some employee does she know I slept next to u in bed or the fact we almost fucked ?" He shook his head and held unto her waist pulling her firmly to his chest .

" stop fighting the love we have , we both know how much e adore each other why push it away?" He smirks planting a kiss on her neck rubbing her hips slowly,  rocking their body back and forth .

Violet pulls away seeing what he's trying to do " just get out , I'll call u and let u know if am showing up to work Monday " he nods and grab his keys giving her a wink and leaving the house .

" let's just keep it real " she sighs and continued packing out the groceries.