14

☾︎𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐝☽︎

________ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14____________

" where am I?"

I looked around the less decorated room , cream walls with a touch of pink. I searched around the bed finding my phone 2 inches away from my legs, stretching over I picked it up and checked the time seeing it's 7:39 meaning I was late for work.

" your up " .

Rosaine stood 5ft away from the bed with a cup steaming and his shirtless bare chest fitted in some work slacks . His gaze stops at my brown eyes filled with regret,  I stretched and stepped out the bed looking for my clothes.  The fastest I get dress the quicker I leave,  being here with him brings me to the time I woke up next to him and the truth reveals.

" violet  your always in a rush, plus u have a day off " his words send shivers down my spine,  who knew such a charming man had such risky ways to get me into his bed. His father would kill me for being here and isn't Kate here.

" if your wondering I sent Kate home last night,  we need to talk" his stern voice almost had me in his palms . Sitting down on the small sofa resting my hands across my lap hearing the excuses he has for me .

" am being forced to marry her, he wants me to do this in order for her father to handle some deal . I would never be with u just to abandon our relationship violet please " his big orbs stare into my eyes as he was now on the carpet kneeling with my hands in his.

" I'll forgive u, but I'll never forget so get up and call the driver to pick me up" I stood up stripping out his big size shirt running my hands through my curls feeling the warmth of the water. I dried off and got dressed Sitting on the bed seeing his hands covering his face .

-

" u really did him dirty!" Caleb gasped covering his whole face, I shrugged telling the 3 what happened these couple of days since we haven't catch up on things . I had a few minutes before my " job " interview at some large company Rosaine wanted me to attend.

" I mean I knew he was a snake, cause how u love a girl then gonna pretend for the crowd " I shrugged there was no answer to that am guessing,  I rubbed my hands over the other seeing a familiar face step into the Cafe to order.  I signal him into my direction and he gave me a soft smile, approaching he hands Caleb and Chloe his order sitting next to me.

" violet didn't expect this " he held unto my hand kissing it softly giving me small eye contacts, I blushed covering my face with the coffee mug.  He  let's go of me collecting his coffee as my mind went into an uproar,  his tight fitting suit as if his body could pop any moment.

" u like "

My focus snaps back and he chuckled running his hands over mines once again " come back with me , let's keep each other's company that's if your lil boyfriend Don't have a problem?" I stared down on our hands and pushed mines away picking up my coffee .

"I gotta go" I mumbled rushing out the Cafe.