9

3 months later

" So your coming to visit right ?" Mom asked me over the phone , i nod and showed her the plane ticket and also some stuff I bought

" So your coming to visit right ?" Mom asked me over the phone , i nod and showed her the plane ticket and also some stuff I bought.  I recently moved to Miami since Mr Harris had some business to do and as his assistant it was my job to still be around even if I Don't know where the relationship stands.

" I know u miss me mom , am coming back next week after his speech and closing off his partnership I think things would end very good after this long journey " mom agreed. After me leaving her behind to work and follow my dreams I realized i had my team who loved me .

My best friends are also coming to the speech conference bc I invited them and Rosaine was totally okay with it . I just mind my business and do what I came to do meaning ignoring the kissing and the pictures being taken at any given time.

"Violet I got Mr Harris on line 3 " I picked up the phone and waited until he answered.  " guess this is a bad time, so how's everything going with u " I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat just incase I say something wrong.

" well .....Rosaine I really appreciate the 5 star hotel,  u really out did my stay here until your meet and greet is over. I guess your girlfriend took your phone or your too afraid to be caught cheating "  I hung up and place the phone back where it was getting into the shower.

Well let's go put the show on...

__________

Violet 😚

" damn" I heard a few men say as I passed them to find Rosaine.  I knew his girlfriend wasn't wearing anything like this since this was beyond dress code , provided by his father.  That man hates me for some reason but not my problem his son got addicted to my body and mind .

" u look beautiful " they mid age ladies said , I complimented them as well . All their dresses had diamonds and pearls , I finally found their table and walk towards it seeing my seat was no avaliable.

" hey......I made it where is my seat?" Rosaine looks up at me then around his table.. " seems they didn't count u " his girlfriend interrupted,  she makes me so upset.

Pt2 coming