13

" it's find babe she's just mixing with the crowd " Kate rubs Rosaine's shoulder trying to make him feel less ignorant.  He knew it was work related or whatever but she was too comfortable being under that man's eye sight.

Violet got up from the table noticing the big frown on Rosaine's face , she didn't care if he was angry or not she invited herself to this gathering and she was entitled to have a conversation with anybody she felt .

"I think Mr Harris doesn't want me too close to his assistant " the man chuckled resting his phone towards his ear, immediately 5 guards walked into the room and swarm around her and the man . He didn't look intimidating but he surely called some shots around here.

" uh....am sure he doesn't mind , really but if u want I guess " she shrugs,  it was filled with billionaires and millionaires even multimillionaires . She didn't even fit in a category due to her status and where she lived . The man stares at her with only a smirk , he was really fascinated with how she handled stuff which made her more beautiful in his eyes .

" I didn't get your name ?" He asked her watching her body language with each word he says , violet was ready to leave with the man seeing how he was well behaved and just watched her talk and drink for the whole night .

" v-vio -

Before she could finish her sentence,  she was pulled from the table and slapped " bitch stay away from my husband " she held her cheek as tears flow from her eyes . Rosaine got up from the table and walked over to violet picking her from off the floor,  he could smell that she was drunk so he asked his driver to put her in and car and asked Kate to ride with his dad.

Then shit went down !