5*

3 months later...

Violet pov.

" ma there ain't no dress I like in here " I whined pushing around the aisle for a dress." Dont start vi ( for for violet) Mr Harris said this place was amazing for dress shopping and had a good price on expensive stuff , so start looking " ma argued which got a few looks from the other customers.

" hey can I get some help?" I asked one of the workers seeing she wasn't busy nor rude " sure hold on " she told the other customer she would be back and came towards us.

" what can I do for u both " . " well....there is a business party keeping and my boss wanted me to show out , so I thought maybe there are any perfect dresses here " . "Okay hold on let me check that out for u" . She ran towards the back and came back with a few dresses I might like .

The bell of the store chimes and Mr Harris's chauffeur came in with him and some guards following shortly, he came over to us which made me blush madly " find anything u like " I shook my head and check through the outfits once more .

" lemme try this one " I took up the one I liked and a few others I might buy incase of another party or event .

I loked in the mirror and was in shock , I looked so good and the dress made me look even more perfect  I picked up that dress and some others and head to the cashier.

" okay your total is 2,075 would u Iike to pay cash or card " my jaw dropped....well Mr Harris told us to shop here but he didn't say the prices were so high .

It's a damn Hermès store for sakes

" card please " he said slipping by his black card.

" Mr Harris u don't have to get them , it's worth alot u can just take it out my pay please this is too much " he placed his hand over mines and look into my eyes.

" u talk to much and I wanted to buy u something since u have been working hard these past months so enjoy it while it lasts " I blush and took the bags walking a head of him and his chauffeur.

" thank u for this Mr Harris " I overheard mom say " it's fine am glad to be doing this for u and your beautiful daughter " nobody has never said something like that other than ma and it really made me happy.

" okay the party is at 7 get dressed at 6 and meet me by your lawn " I nod and took mom hand walking to the bus stop.

" come on vi , lemme drop u both home it's nothing " I sighed,  I really wanted to feel and look independent but let a king do his job I guess.

" ouuu come along now violet , your husband is dropping me homeee" I chuckled and hop into the back along with Mr Harris and ma .

6pm- party time

" ouuu lord done took his time on uuu" Chloe said doing her make-up.

" come on now let her be pretty in all shape and angles , plus tonight she gon be living life " Patricia said adding more foundation to my face .