34+ • You Are "K"

"Who's K?"

Hearing the question, Minjeong sat in place dumbfoundedly. Uncertain of what her girlfriend's asking about, at the same time, hoping it wasn't what she thinks it is.

Minjeong smiled stoically, "What do you mean who's K?"

Jimin raised her head and looked at her girlfriend suspiciously, "Your notebook had words like; Chilly, mysterious, weird, stubborn. It seems like you're listing things about a certain person, Jeongie." she pouted her lips.

Aaahhh... I'm done for.

"Did you like someone else before me?" she asked with a grunt. "Don't tell me you still like that person, that page at least had six things which two I didn't mention."

Minjeong huffed before releasing a chuckle, "I think you just invaded my privacy."

"I don't care."

The taller turned her girlfriend's head to face her, glaring at the latter with eyes reminiscent of a hawk. Minjeong could only purse her lips at the gaze, contemplating whether she should tell the girl her reason for writing such characteristics.

"So, Kim Minjeong... who is K? Is it a girl?"

Slightly nervous, Minjeong sighed in defeat. "Yeah, I like this person and it's a girl... but-"

Before the girl could finish her words, Jimin punched the latter on the shoulder and turned her back with her arms crossed, sulking.

"Hmph... and I thought I was the only one you ever liked."

Minjeong held in her laughter as she thought Jimin's jealous state was adorable. She then scooted closer and grabbed the latter's hand, planting a kiss on its back.

"You are. Because that K is you, Rina."

Jimin shot a glance at her girlfriend, doubtful. "That doesn't make any sense, you know?"

The shorter laughed whilst turning Jimin's body to face hers, clasping her hand along with a  serious gaze to indicate that she's telling the truth.

"Are you doubting this shut-in who has social problems and barely leaves her apartment?"

"Okay, good point." Jimin sighed and pouted, "Though in all seriousness... what does K even mean?"

As that question popped up, a flash flood of memories resurfaced Minjeong's mind that caused her to snicker and shrug.

"Karina."

"Karina...?" Jimin furrowed her brows, "Didn't you just add K and A? What the heck was that for anyway?"

"Oh, it was pure coincidence."

"Uhuh?"

"No, really. You know how much I hated you at the time, then I can't even remember why but... I addressed you so many names inside my thoughts."

"Okay...? What does Karina mean?"

"It never had any meaning actually." Minjeong chuckled, "I thought it just suited you, but now that you mentioned it... the name kind of sounded like your typical girl who'd party all night in clubs, get drunk, and be dragged by suspicious men."

"Did you really just attack me?"

"Nah, I totally saved your life... thrice," the shorter teased.

Jimin breathed out a long sigh as she shook off her girlfriend's hand and gazed at her lap. Promptly, releasing a small peal of laughter when recalling the mentioned memories.