48 • Just You & Me

A/N: Short filler before everything else :>>

The morning wasn't the best for Minjeong— well it was at least for a brief moment.

For some reason, last night she and Win with Lucas analyzing their training by the sidelines. Ended up training for a good four hours nonstop, they only noticed the time getting late when Lucas actually fell asleep from the hammock he was laying.

They stopped late at 9 p.m and went straight to bed.

Presently it was very early in the morning, Minjeong was awake on her bed staring at the ceiling in silence while Jimin had a hand over her stomach without any signs of waking up. Her lavendery scent lingered around the shorter's nose, leaning over slightly to fully take in the aroma as it was familiar.

Ah, that's my perfume.

Minjeong faintly smiled as she moved her girlfriend's hair that was blocking her face to the side, admiring her cute sleeping face. She couldn't believe that everything was doing well for her, and it seemed like it will get better in the future.

No more problems.

Now all she had to worry about is winning that tournament, and since the girl's father already allowed Minjeong to date his daughter— it looks like there won't be any more prizes.

But that doesn't matter anymore.

Minjeong decided that her battle will be for the three people who are dear to her. Maybe even continue pursuing the Olympics once again, well she wasn't that sure but is determined.

Slowly, things are truly brightening to the girl's view.

I hope everything would continue like this.

She chuckled at the thought and turned her body to face Jimin, she carefully wrapped an arm around her waist and scooted closer to hug cozily.

Half-asleep, Jimin smiled within the embrace and nuzzled her head against her girlfriend's chest.

"Good morning, Jeongie," she mumbled in a tired breathy voice. "Weren't your body sore last night?"

"Good morning." Minjeong snickered, "This is nothing."

Jimin yawned before gradually opening her eyes, making little distance to look at newly awakened Minjeong. The band-aid she put on her forehead was poking in between the gaps of her messy bangs, causing the taller to chuckle.

"Isn't it convenient to have bangs?"

Minjeong groaned, "Let's not talk about what happened to that."

Chuckling once more, Jimin placed a kiss on the girl's forehead and stood up to stretch her body. Minjeong followed and stretched across the other side of the bed, both promptly walked into the bathroom to wash their faces as well as brush their teeth.

At the same time, a knock was heard on the door. With the toothbrush still inside her mouth, Minjeong responded by yelling across the room from the bathroom, telling whoever it was to come inside.

The door opened which revealed Aeri in her pajamas, "We're going to a Hanami today! Gather in the living room later, yeah?"

Whilst brushing her teeth, Minjeong responded with a thumbs up. After the brief conversation, Aeri left the room and walked her way back into her shared room. That's when the couple finished their morning routine, both decided to not take a bath since they'll be visiting a bathhouse later evening.