-note-

hello,

i finally finished wrong move. i hope you enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed writing this whole story. i love jungwon and sena so much. their innocent views about love, and the affection they have to each other.

i hope you learned a lesson or two on sena's and jungwon's journey.

to whoever fighting with their own battles, and trauma.. i am proud of you all. and everyday.. you are doing great. your feelings are always valid. scars will be healed in time, for sure. 

and to whoever feel stucked. i hope you can finally move forward.. slowly and doesn't view a particular situation that you suffered from. i am always rooting for you. susubukan natin humakbang ha? katulad ni sena, dahan-dahan... baby steps...

i also wanted to tell you that there is nothing wrong when sometimes you have to choose yourself. because choosing and loving yourself is that kind of love that will never be wrong. 

anyways, thank you so much for reading wrong move! i had fun reading your comments, and your votes are always highly appreciated. i'm sorry for the flaws of the story, i would love to improve my works in the future. 

so, i hope i will still see you in riki's story.. captured.

take care and please be safe :) 

love, soschweetz/van.