Videogames (Regie) - $mut

It was early Sunday morning and your alarm had gone off.

You quickly turned it off so you wouldn't wake up Regie on his day off.

You slowly removed his arm from around your waist and go to the bathroom.

You then get up, brush your teeth and turn on the shower.

Y/N began to wash her body as the hot water hits her skin and the steam spreads around the bathroom.

She then breaks away from this moment of relaxation when she hears the bathroom door open and Regie calling for her.

Regie: (Y/N)? Babe? Baby?

(Y/N): Yeah babe?

Regie: Why are you up so early?

Regie started to brush his teeth*

(Y/N): Because I need to get some groceries. Did I wake you?

Regie: No. I just felt your warmth leave so I woke up. It's all good though. I needed to shower before I go see the boys.

(Y/N): Well you can join me if you want.

Regie then rinsed his mouth out.

Regie: Ok.

Regie then stripped his clothes and joined you in the shower.

Regie: This water is hot as hell

Regie: This water is hot as hell. How is your skin not melting?

You giggle at his reaction and turn the temperature down.

Y/N: I forget guys don't usually like the water that hot. My bad.

Y/N then gives him a hug and Regie gives her a kiss on the forehead. She then disconnects the hug and Regie wets his hair under the water. He began to shampoo his hair and Y/N continues washing her body. Regie then rinses out his shampoo and starts to wash his body. Y/N notices him struggling to wash his back so she washes it for him. Regie then turns around and gently grabs your head giving you a peck on the lips. He has been so busy lately moments like this were rare so Y/N deepened the kiss a little more but he pulled away.