Treehouse (Sebastian)- Fluffy

Saying Y/N have the biggest crush ever on Sebastian was an understatement. She was friends with all the guys but when ever Sebastian came in the room she wouldn't take her eyes off him.

Olive snaps in front of Y/N's face

Y/N: Huh?

Oliver: Can you not drool over Sebastian for 5 minutes? We are trying to figure out what we should do for NSB's 1 year anniversary.

Y/n sighed frustrated

Y/N: I don't know.

Manager Ty put his hand in front of Y/N's face to block her view

Y/n whined

Y/n: Come on bruh. You're in the way.

Manager Ty: If you come up with a cool idea look all you want.

Y/N: Alright. How about ball pit sword fighting. You can film it too. Maybe start the video with a pinata Scavenger hunt. The Pinata will randomly decide what order everyone is picked. What do you say? Sounds fun right?

Manager Ty: I think it could work.

Oliver: Yeah and with all the boys running around it would be hilarious.

Y/n: And if you want to stretch it into 2 videos you can have the guys make the Pinatas and see who does the best.

Kane: Oh that's a good idea.

Y/N: Aww thank you Kane... now tell your brother to move his hand. I missing out on all-

Manager Ty moves his hand and Y/n sees Sebastian is no longer standing there.

Y/n pouted

Y/n : Look what you did. I missed the chance. Whatever, I got to go.

Oliver: Why?

Y/N: I'm working on everyone's gift for the anniversary.

Kane: What is it?

Y/n: Secret.

Kane: Secret?

Y/N: Yes but you'll see it soon.

Y/N left the room and headed up stairs to Sebastian's room. The door was already open but she still knocked to announced she was entering.

**KNOCK**KNOCK**

Sebastian: Come in.

Y/N: Hey Seb I'm about to go soon so I can get everyone's gifts.

Sebastian: Oh. Are you asking what I want?

Y/N: No. I made everyone something custom to them. If anything... you should be asking me what you should get me.

Sebastian: Sushi?

Y/N: Sushi sounds really good right now...BUT I have to go.

Sebastian: Really?

Y/N: Yeah but I'll be back tomorrow with everyone's gifts. 

Sebastian: Can you come early to help set up?

Y/N: Of course. I'm coming early anyway. I want to give my gifts before everyone else.

Sebastian: Alright. See you later.

Y/N: Bye.

Y/N gave Sebastian a hug and walked away. Once she got home she wrapped all of the guys gifts and put a big bow on top. When the next day rolls around Y/N leaves early to help set up the party. Once she was in the driveway she called Sebastian.