Videogames (Ryan)- $mut

Y/N was out with friends when she got a message from her boyfriend Ryan.

Ryan: What you doing?

Y/N: Out with my friends right now. What about you?

Ryan: Nothing just bored but you seem busy so, I'll talk to you later.

Y/N: I'm actually about to leave soon. Do you want to go do something?

Ryan: Yeah. Let's go see the new marvel movie.

Y/N: Do any of the guys want to come?

Ryan: Hold on ask real quick.

Y/N: Kk

Ryan went to ask if the guys wanted to see the new Marvel movie and everyone said yes.

Ryan: They all said yes. Everyone probably going to need some time to get ready.

Y/N: Thats alright. I should be there in about 2 hours so we can catch the 7:00 showing.

Ryan: Okay. See you soon. Love you.

Y/N: Love you too.

You and your friends had spent the morning together because it was the only day they all had off before you went to Morocco for a few weeks. After another hour of eating and talking we decided to leave each other. You then went to you car and drove to the north starboys house. You pulled in the drive way and went to knock on the door. The door was opened by manager Ty and you gave him a hug.

Y/N: Hey Ty. How are you?

Manager Ty: Hey Y/N. I'm good. You?

Y/N: I'm good too. Where are all the boys?

Manager: They are all still getting ready but Ryan is up in his room if you want to go see him.

Y/N: Okay I'll go let him know I'm here.

Y/N went up stairs and knocked on the door but got no response so she knocked again before poking her head in. She was faced with Ryan with his back turned toward the door while he was getting dressed.

Ryan: Bro did I say you could come in.

Ryan then turns around with a resting bitch face. When he realizes its me he smiles and walks towards me for a hug.

Ryan: So its not my bro its my girl.

Y/N Giggles and hugs him back

Y/N: Yes its your girl who expected you guys to be ready.

Ryan: Im sorry babe. I was deciding my outfit.

Y/N sighed and then picked out for Ryan.

Y/N: How about this?