Treehouse (Kane)- Fluffy

Kane was like one of Y/N's best friends but she had a huge crush on him. They often talked to each other whenever they were stressed and recently Kane would call often about being stressed out.

Kane: Y/N when are you coming back? Talking on the phone is not the same.

Y/N : I know. That's why-

Door bell rings

Kane: I think one of the guys ordered food. Hold on.

Kane got up from the couch and opened the front door. Right in front of him stood Y/N and he quickly grabbed her and gave her a big hug.

Y/N: Oh my god! You weren't lying when you said you missed me.

Kane: You have no idea. I've been going crazy lately.

Y/N: And that's exactly why I came back early.

Kane: How was your trip to India?

Y/N: The fabrics are beautiful, the food was amazing, and let me just say I was close to bring home a boyfriend. But it seemed like my bestie really needed me.

Kane continued to hug Y/N and just sighed.

Y/N: Kane I love your hugs but its hot as hell out side. How about we go inside, you get dressed, and we can go out.

Kane: Alright. I'll be right back.

Y/N: Okay. I'm going to borrow your charger. Okay?

Kane: Alright!

About 20 minutes later Kane came running down the stairs. With two pairs of shoes in his hands and walked in the kitchen where Y/N was talking to all the boys.

Kane: Dang. I didn't even tell you guys she was here.

Dareen: When you came in the room you smelled like her.

Y/N smells her clothes

Y/N: Is it a good smell?

Dareen: Yeah. You know Kane never smells that  good unless he is with you.

Y/N laughed

Y/N: Stop! I'm sure he smells fine. He never stinks to me.

Regie: Thats cause this guy only put cologne on when he goes out with a girl.

Kane: No I don't.

Justin: Yes you do bro.

Kane: What?... Whatever man. Which shoes should I wear? The black or the white ones?

Everyone: White

Sebastian: I don't know bro I think the black hits different.

Y/N shook her head

Y/N: Its a good thing you're cute. Anyway are you ready?