Videogames (Sebastian)- $mut

Y/N had just landed in California after a 16-hour flight. Even though she had a terrible flight Y/N was really excited to Sebastian. They haven't seen each other for about 3 months. Y/N usually works remotely to be close to Sebastian, but she really had to take care of some business overseas. She event planner for most fashion shows in Tokyo. 

It can be hard to this remotely so she had to go but now she's back and she is walking out the airport to look for Sebastian. She didn't see him with so many people surrounding the airport so she decided to call him. She then heard his ring tone and looked in the direction. She then made eye contact with Sebastian and started running up to him. When she reached him she dropped her luggage and they both embraced in a hug.

Sebastian: I missed you so much.

Y/n: I missed you too baby.

Sebastian: Let  me help you with your bags.

Y/N: Oh I forgot I had luggage for a minute.

Y/N and Sebastian put the luggage and got in the car. 

Sebastian: Do you want to got to your hotel first?

Y/N: No I'll be too tired to see the guys.

Sebastian started laughing

Sebastian: I mean to check in and drop off your stuff Ms. Dirty Mind.

Y/N: Hey! In my defense  you rubbing my thigh like isn't helping. 

Sebastian moves his hand

Y/N grabs his hand and places it higher up her thigh.

Y/N: I didn't say stop.

Sebastian: You realize we're in Oli's car.

Y/N threw his hand off.

Y/N: Okay eww.  I 'm getting a little too hot in the pants.

Sebastian starts to laugh.

Sebastian: Don't worry babe we will get to do all that later.

Sebastian looked at her quickly and smiled before returning his eyes to the road. Y/N however get staring at his face missing his face. Though they faced timed about 3 times a week and would text through out the day, it was something about seeing the real thing.

Sebastian then noticed Y/N staring at him.

Sebastian: Whats wrong babe? Something on my face?

Y/N: No. I just like looking at your face.

Sebastian started to blush lightly.

Y/N: Well now its some blush on your face.

Y/N then grabbed Sebastian's free hand and held it. They drove the rest of the way in a comfortable silence.

They arrived at the house.