Birthday (Justin) - $mut

Y/N: What's up stars! It's your girl Y/N and I know you guys have really been wanting a video for  Justin's channel.So, today I have a video that will make the girls keekee. As you can see Justin isn't with me for this top secret plan because his ass is getting pranked for his b-day. I'm going to ask for yall to pray for me because he might really kill me. I have bought a brand new gaming set up for Justin's birthday but that's because I am going to break his old monitor. I was going to break everything but I think that might really be overkill. So I'm going to set up the camera and wait for him to get back from the NSB house. He usually comes back around 9:00 so I'll  wait a bit and turn back on the camera when he's almost here.

A little over an hour later Justin called Y/N and said he was one his way over.

Y/N quickly turned on the camera and started talking.

Y/N: Alright yall he is literally 5 minutes away.

Y/N bit her lip nervously.

Y/N: I am so scared yall 😱. I don't think he would hit but he might yell or break up with me.

Y/N took a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders.

Y/N: Fuck it. Just remember I'm doing this for you guys.

Y/N got a notification on her phone that there was motion in her front yard and she started running back and forth.

Y/N: Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. He's  here!

She quickly ran to the couch and watched TikToks on her phone so she could look normal.

A few moments later she was greeted by Justin who used his spare key.

Justin: Hey babe.

Y/N: Hello Hello.

Justin walked over and gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek but Y/n pouted.

Justin: What?

Y/n poked her lips out and pointed at them.

Justin couldn't help but laugh and gave her a kiss on the lips.

He then sat next to Y/N and got comfortable on the couch.

Justin: What did you do today?

Y/N: I went out to by some things.

Justin: What?

Y/N: I'll show it to you later.

Justin smirked and leaned in closer to Y/n before pulling the colar of her shirt to look underneath.

Justin: I mean you can show me right now. Why you got to wait until later?

Y/N covered her face slightly embarrassed because she knew this was all being recorded.