Injured (Regie)- $mut

Recently Y/n has been playing volleyball  with Regie, Kane,Ryan, and Manger Ty. It was always a really good time and she loved when Regie pouted if the lost. Y/n was really good at volleyball and loved sports but sometimes got hurt while playing. Y/n was running to hit the ball when her teammate bumped into her, trying to catch the same ball. They both fell to the ground and yelled in agony. Y/n grabbed her ankle and her teammate grabbed her wrist. As tears came down Y/n face everyone crowded around them to see what happened.

Regie rushed  over to Y/n to see if she was okay.

Regie: Babe why are you crying? Are you okay? Did you break something?

Y/n: I think I sprained my ankle really bad.

Y/n looked over toward the other girl and saw tears in her eye too.

Y/n: Are you alright?

Teammate: I think I broke my wrist.

Manager Ty: Lets get you both to the hospital.

Y/n: Let me get a piggy back Regie.

Y/n held out her hands but Regie picked her up in a bridal pose. Y/n instantly started to protest.

Y/n: Put me down. I'm to heavy to carry this way.

Y/n was definitely full figured and it was making her feel very self conscious but Regie quickly dismissed he concerns.

Regie: Just sit still we'll get in the car soon.

Y/n blushed from embarrassment as she was carried through the entire gym.

When they got in the car Y/n sat in Regies lap and extended her leg over Kanes so her foot stayed elevated. She had never sat on a guys lap before and she  was really nervous because she wonder if guys could really feel your heart beat that way. While she was deep in thought Regie grabbed he attention.

Regie: Are you nervous?

Y/n: Huh? Why do you say that?

Regie: Your cheeks are a little flush and I can feel your heat beating really fast.

Shocked, Y/n started to move from his lap but kept her foot elevated on Kanes lap. As they go to the emergency room they go to the front desk and Y/N fills out the forms while they wait. 

Nurse : Y/N?

Y/N: Thats me!

Ryan and Regie helped you stand up as you hobble towards the lady. It was taking forever so you just hopped on one leg towards the door. The boys died of laughter because it looked like she was doing the chicken dance.

Ryan: Why you hoping like that?

Y/N: Yall are walking waaay too slow. I might need a cast not a casket hurry up slow poke.

She arrives at the door with the nurse.