Treehouse (Justin)- Fluffy

Y/n and Justin had gotten in an argument last week about not making time for each other. They eventually made a plan to go on a date on Justin's next day off.

They decided to go bumper car riding, skating, and to the amusement park. Y/N didn't want to go on one of the roller coasters so she waited for Justin at the bottom. While she waited she saw a little key chain store and looked around. 

After a while of looking she was about to walk out the store until she saw one that looked like a tree house. She knew Justin would be done with the ride soon so she quickly bought. 

She had it in her hands looking at it but as soon as she heard Justin's voice she snatched it behind her back.

Justin: There you are. What's that?

Y/N: Nothing.

Justin: Then why are you hiding it?

Y/N: Because I want to and now I want to go to the bathroom so stay here until I get back.

Y/N walked off to the restroom and Justin decided to take a look around too. He didn't see anything he really wanted  but then he saw one he thought Y/N would like. He took it to the register and then Y/N  walked into the store.

Y/N: Justin? Which one did you get?

Justin: You wouldn't show me. Why should I show you?

Y/N stretches her neck to look at the key chain but Justin blocks her vision with his hand.

Justin: No peaking.

Y/N sighed and crossed her arms

Y/N: Fine then hurry up.

Y/N walked out of the store really fast and Justin ran to catch up with her.

Justin: Ugh! If you're going to pout then I'll show you.

Y/N smiles

Justin: But only if you show me what you got.

Y/N: Well I didn't really get it for me I got it for you.

Justin: Well I got this one for you too. We'll switch on the count of three. Ready?

Y/N: Okay.

Justin: 1...2...3!

Y/N quickly switched key chains and looked at them.

Y/N: Wait a minute. Didn't we switch?

Justin: I think so.

Y/N laughed

Y/N: Did we get the same key chain?

Justin smirked

Justin: It looks like it.

Y/N: I guess these are our lucky charms now.

Justin: I guess so.

Y/N: How about when we get married, lets get married under a tree house. 

Justin: Sure it will be an inside joke between us.

A year later on Y/N and Justin's 2 year anniversary Justin pulled out a ring with a tree house on it. A few moments later Y/N pulled out a matching wedding band and they both laughed at each other before sharing a kiss. They exchanged rings and knew they were ment for each other.

-------------------------------

THE END

I made this one short and I still didn't edit this one so sorry about any mistakes. Tell me how you feel about it. Do you want longer imagines, shorter, or both. Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote.

"Rock the boat, Rock the boat baby"

Bye Bye Bye