About last night*

Prompt: Spencer feels jealous when he sees you spending so much time with Derek.

Warning: smut, thigh riding, swearing.

"Thank you handsome" you say with a wink and laugh as Derek hands you another drink.

"Anything for you beautiful" Derek gives the top of your upper arm a small rub. The two of you became close friends the moment you started at the BAU. He was handsome, that was undeniable, but he wasn't the one you truly wanted. In the corner of a table sat Spencer, distant from the conversation, eyeing Derek, then back to his drink. You tried to read his expression, anger, sadness, bored, tired you were not quite sure.

"Not your thing hey?" You nudge Spencer sliding into the seat next to him.

He shrugs

"Sorry I forced you to come, you really didn't have to" You try to talk to him over the music playing.

"It's okay" He sits quietly, playing with the straw in his drink. A moment later Derek is beside you holding out his hand for you to take.

"Can the most beautiful woman here spare a moment to dance?" He asks with a small bow,

You throw your head back with small laughter at Derek's actions.

"I guess for you" You take Derek's hand as he leads you to the dance floor a slower song begins to play. His hands wrap around your body and you rest your head on his chest. Derek leans down and whispers in your ear

"I think pretty boy has a thing for you" you roll your eyes looking up at Derek

"I think you are crazy, no way he likes me back" Derek spins you around so you can see Spencer, he is sitting at his table staring directly at you and Derek.

"y/n I'm serious, he is crazy for you and you are in love with him"

"I am not in love with him Derek, I've just had strong feelings for him for a while...Maybe I should talk with him, I did drag him here tonight" you smile at Derek as the song finished. He leans down and places a small kiss on the top of your head

"Go get him" he pushes you towards the now empty table. You start looking around the room spotting Emily talking with Rossi.

"Hey you two, have you seen Spencer?" You ask still looking around

"Yeah he left about a minute ago, probably went home" Emily says pointing towards the door. You call a cab, unsure if it was the little bit of alcohol you had giving you courage, the nudge from Derek, or you finally being tired of watching Spencer and wishing that you could have him. But you decided to go to his apartment and tell him how you felt.

The cab pulls up and you give Spencer's address. The ride isn't too long, but long enough to mentally prepare what to say when you pull up.
Walking up to his door, you knock and wait, nervousness flooding your body, everything you had prepared slowly melting away from you mind.

Spencer opens the door, no smile, no words, silence looking right at you

"I'm sorry Spencer, I'm sorry I dragged you to the bar tonight, and then didn't spend time with you, I'm sorry i haven't spoken to you about this earlier, but everyday I cant stop thinking about you, i want you... need you in my life, and i'm sorry I don't tell you that enough"

"Then why are you always with Derek, every time i look for you Derek is there, when I ask where you are, it's Derek again. Fuck y/n you spend all night with him, dancing, talking, flirting... you ask me to come tonight, no beg me to, then spend all of your time with him barely speaking to me"