Chapter 36

Bea's

I can't believe Jho's says Yes to my invitation. As far as I know she doesn't like going to formal parties or any formal events kasi according to her she's so jologs daw for that kind of event like whuut? She even rock that outfit during our Alumni Celebration. She standsout very well and she carry her self well.

And she let me promise her also not to leave her sa party of course! I won't leave her anywhere baka agawin pa no! Never!

"Boss Bea, Sir Paul wanted to confirm po for your appointment today 4pm" si Riri nandito kasi kami sa conference room kakatapos lang ng meeting with the marketing department and finance department.

"Ah yes, Ri did you send him the details I told you about?" Tanong ko sa kanya ..

"Yes Boss, he wants you to check it later daw po for your approval and if you have something to change sa gown" she said kaya I just nodded..

"By the way what time Mom and Dad will arrive sa airport? Susunduin ko sila"

"Boss, sir Loel informed me na sa bahay nalang daw po ninyo kayo magkita since he send your driver and the personal nurse he hired for Mr. Elmer po" she explained kaya I just sighed and nod..

After all the work that I have to finished I immediately went off to Paul's place for my appointment.

"Welcome Miss De Leon. Sir Paul is waiting inside po, this way po" salubong sa akin ng assistant niya.

Pagkapasok ko..

"Oh, Hi Triz, how's my favorite business woman huh" salubong niya sa akin and welcomed me with a beso and a slight hug.

He likes to call me Triz since everyone calls me Bea, Beatriz and Isabel even Beibei he wants to call me the unique one daw ..

"I'm fine Paul, can I see the special piece you made for my plus one please" i ask and smiled at him .. kaya he clap twice to signal his assistant to come by.. hmmm magawa ko kaya yan kay Riri haha.

"Wow! Paul the best ka talaga you get all what I want simple yet very elegant I hope she'll like it" i complimented the dress he made. I can't wait to see her wearing this ..

"Of course! She must ! that's my special piece no! And I made it perfectly for her beauty and plus na don yung mag request mo" pagmamayabang niya kaya natawa nalang ako ..

After I checked my suit and all I leave na since uuwi pa ako sa bahay..

When I came home.. i think they're here na..

"Mom !!!! Dad!!!!!" Sigaw ko and there they are smilling and open their arms to welcome me I run to them and hug them tight I kissed their cheeks non stop.. para akong bata.. I never missed them like this

"Oh! Our princess missed us so much huh?" My dad while hugging me tight.

"I missed you so bad, how are you two?" i ask them when we finished hugging.

"We're fine anak let's eat na we're starving" sabi ni Mom and sabay na kaming pumunta sa kitchen to eat

.

while eating ..

"Beatriz I heard you have plus one this coming saturday" pag uumpisa ni Dad

"Ah yeah Dad, I guess kuya did the talk for me huh?" I ask them and look at kuya whose smilling meaningfully.. bully pa din talaga.

"Haha, he just informed us anak don't stare at him like that" natatawang sabat ni Mama ..