2: Twist of Fate

WINTER

I'm so fucking late for my first class, I didn't heard my alarm, raven-haired pestering my mind last night and Ningning didn't bother to wake me up! So I'm literally running in the hallway and putting my blazer on, checking my bag if I forgot something and what most embarassing is I'm wearing sneakers instead of my black heels because I'm in hurry!

I'm near and fixing my hair before entering, hoping my teacher won't notice my shoes. There's eyes looking at me but I've got my eyes at this kitten who's smiling and talking to someone.

I must be lucky today, our teacher still not here and she's not here. That's good though, I would be doomed if she'll going to be with us because I can say that she's going to be a huge distraction.

Literally.

I took a course that related to my mom's job, science and shits stuff like that, my mom is a doctor a surgeon specifically. I would be honest, she kind of force me to take this but I'm okay with it besides I'm not really sure what to take or what will I want to be in future.

"Hey, Yizhuo." I smiled at her sweetly. She looked at me as well the girl she's talking to.

"Minjeong-ah! I'm glad that you're not late." she mischeviously smirked at me.

"Yeah, thanks to you I guess?" I sarcastically said, went to sit beside her.

"No prob, what are friends for right?" she shrugged and winked at me like she's saying she got my back.

"Wait, why am I feeling that you've done something horrible?" I squinted my eyes as my brows furrowed.

"Well, I kind of did something with a little help from our new friend." she smirked at softly nudging the girl beside her.

"Hey, the name's Shin Ryujin." the girl in pink hair nodded and giving me a fist bump which I gladly accepted.

"Hey, I'm Winter." I offered a small smile. This is what will happen if you have extrovert and social butterfly bestie, new friends will just popped out into your life out of nowhere.

"Nice to meet you, Ningning talked a lot about you." she laughed. She's pretty, her dimples below her eyes is addractive. Addictive plus attractive.

"Oh? I wished it's about good things." I nervously chuckled, knowing this kitten she talks a lot.

"Don't worry and it's really too late for your wish Win." she playfully looked at Ning.

"Wait, seriously? She did exposed me didn't she?!" I gasped, glaring at Ningning who's whistling like she never did anything.

We're in the middle of chit-chatting when a mid 30's guy went inside and plastering discomfort in his face while holding a water bottle. He's rubbing his stomach and limping.

"Is he sick?" I mumbled looking at him, yeah he looked sick.

"Yeah, about that." I heared Ningning muttered, scratching her temple.

Wait—did she have to do with that? Shit, this crazy bitch!

"Yizhuo, you did not.." I gasped and looking at her and that poor teacher infront.

"What? I did that for you..you're running late right? You could have your first slip of being tardy if I didn't do anything?" she defensively argued. Did she even think it

"You agreed with her, Ryujin?" I asked in disbelief.

"Uhm..yeah? It's not that bad? He just have to feel constipated and be delayed, don't worry Winter he'll live." she shrugged letting her goofy smile at me.