11: Fine

WINTER

I groaned, wincing as I tried to move but there's this heavy soft thing stopping me. I slowly open my eyes, roaming it around, this is definitely not the school clinic, carefully looking beside me just to saw Karina asleep while using my left hand as a pillow. She's back huh? My lips supressed a smile as I hissed when I felt a pain and discomfort on my right arm, I sighed seeing it's casted.

"M–minjeong.." I heard she called, I gazed at her who's frozed on her seat looking at me.

"H–hey, Jimin." I gave a weak smile as I tried to seat straightly.

"W–wait, slowly, don't force yourself." she immediately said and softly held my shoulder, I was slightly taken aback.

"I'm fine, thank you." I assuringly said, she stared at me like she's not buying what I've said. She slowly sit beside me on the bed, I was puzzled looking at her.

"What are you doing?" I tried not to show how anxious I am right now.

She didn't respond but her index finger went to my right shoulder poking it causing my body to tensed, I nearly gasped when her finger softly trailing down, tracing it down from my casted arm down in my hand.

"Can you move your fingers?" she asked, her index finger went to my knuckles as I captured it with my fingers proving I can still move it. Her hand is soft and still cold, it's giving me shivers in a good way. She gaze at me, showing her calm and relieved face.

"I'm so worrie—" she didn't finished her sentence when I heard someone barged at the door and gasped, making her to simply let go of my hand and moving away from me.

"Minjeong!"

My eyes went to the door and saw Ningning's worried face with her nose in shade of red, she must be crying for awhile. She's holding a paper bag with Giselle, she promptly rushed towards me and hug me tightly while sniffing.

"O–ouch, easy kitten." I groaned while hugging her back.

"I–I thought I lose you, you freakin' scared m–me.." she muffled, sobbing in my shoulder. I tapped her back to calm her down as I felt overwhelmed that even I'm terrible at making friends and socially awkward, there's someone who's afraid to lose me.

"I'm sorry, now stop crying. Giselle's watching and you look like a poop-face." I whispered at her and she instantly broke our hug and glared at me with a red tint in her cheeks.

"I–I hate you, please don't try to pull that stunt on me ever again dipshit." she sniffed as I rapidly nodded, wiping her feline eyes.

"It was nice seeing you're fine, Winter." Giselle said while walking towards us lifting the paper bags that Ningning left on the door. The duo's really back, all of sudden?

"Thank you.." I nodded, I immediately looked at Ningning when I remembered someone.

"R-ryujin, where is she?" I nervously asked when I'm not seeing her here.

"She's okay, she's more worried about you than herself. They just cleaning her wounds, she'll be here a few moments." Ningning said as I let out a breath in sign of relief.

"Can you not tell my mom ab—"

"Winter, sweetie!" I heard that familiar voice who barged on the door. Oh nevermind, she's here. I saw mom who's looking at me unsettled, she instantly rushed towards me.