8: Stupid Project

WINTER

I tapped my pen on my chair, awkwardly looking at Karina who's going to be my partner for this stupid little project. I don't understand but Kim is a lot farther than Yu but Ms. Son just hushed me with 'if you don't want to be her partner then you've got to accept a F minus in my subject'.

Why it has to be with her when I was just a five centimeters apart from Ningning?

But pretty sure Ningning's okay with me not being her partner because she's with Giselle. Damn that kitten! Ningning's will not hesitate and probably choose saving Giselle over me if we both getting killed today.

"So who's going to be the patient?" Karina asked.

The project is all about acting a patient and nurse scenario, like what nurses do when there's a patient. What patients have to do when nurses asking them like that. Any scenario would do.

"Uhm..should we play rock–paper–scissors, shoot?" I suggested as she softly chuckled.

"I'm on. You're going down." she smirked and stretching her hands.

"I hate losing y'know, just wait till you cry." I scoffed. I really want to be the patient though because it's less than talking and more sitting.

"No one's ever beat me on that game, good luck." she grinned.

"Whatever."

After wasting minutes of rock, paper, scissor sh*t game. I gave up, it's impossible that she keep on winning! How on hell? I know in that game there's a pattern but I can't even guess her next move correctly.

"What the hell? You're cheating!" I gasped.

"No, I'm not? You're just bad as everyone I beat on this game." she teasingly said, showing that proud smirked.

"Yah, how on earth? Are you reading my mind?" I said in disbelief.

"If only I can but I guess I'm just really lucky." she playfully stucking her tongue out.

"Fine, I'll play the nurse!" I sighed in defeat.

"Perfect."

"Tch. I'll just take down some notes." I said and writing the cast even though it's only the two of us, scribbling some important things to do.

"Now, what's the plan?" she asked and pulling her chair closer to mine, looking at my notes.

"Hm..let's just throw each other's some ideas and decide." I mumbled.

"You have a nice penmanship, it's cute." she muttered, gawking at my notes causing me to blush.

"T–thanks." I cleared my throat.

"So we still have three days to work for this project, since we finished deciding for the casts. This our some things we need to consider about— first, should we decide a place to shoot?" I asked, leaning on my chair looking at her.

I saw her lips are moving and explaining something but I've got distracted by her pretty look today, she's wearing a white tank top with a cute puppies on it matching a red spaghetti strap, letting her long raven hair down. I lowered my gaze she's wearing a jeans and black leather boots while she crossing her long legs.

Her lips were in shade of red. I got to admit that red suits her, I won't even be even surprised if the least favorite color would still suit her. Did she even been ugly in her whole existence?