4: Sleepover

KARINA

The sun is setting giving the sky a different shades of colors. I'm nervous having a sleepover at their house, I can't even think straight right now! Since Aeri and I are living together, it's easy for us to go there without a sweat and we don't do transportations. We can walk anytime, anywhere without draining our energy though.

"Aeri, just choose anything!" I groaned in frustration, lying on her bed. We have our own rooms because Aeri can be annoying as hell sometimes.

"But it's our first time having a sleepover at a human house! I should get ready." she said and picking clothes in her closet. "Now, tell me is this okay?" she asked, revealing a black sexy lace dress while looking her body at the mirror.

Yes, we can see our faces and bodies at the mirror. Books are just exaggerating things like we burn when sunlight hit us or we sleep on a coffin. Like who the hell made those?!

"It's a sleepover not a party!" I screamed in frustration. Who the hell wear a dress at a sleepover?

"But this is what we wear going out when mother's inviting us to sleep in our home at England!" she defended.

"But we're in Korea and having a sleepover with humans. It's your fault anyway so deal with it." I rolled my eyes at her.

"But it's not that bad and it's more eye-pleasing than you're wearing right now. Like what the fuck is that? Your lame pokemon pajamas?" she asked and she's judging my clothes in her eyes.

"It's the 'pikachu', bitch. Not just lame pokemon but the cute yellow muffin who's throwing lightings through his red cheeks." I rolled my eyes at her, like how dare she insult him like that?

"What? Isn't he the one who looks like a duck and doing nothing?" she confusingly asked.

"I would never choose something that's useless, Aeri. Now, chop chop and look for something that's appropriate for sleepovers!" I hissed.

"Jeez, calm down. But you serious wearing that?" she repeated. Are we seriously fighting over about this right now?

"I told you it's a sleepover, sleep. What do you want me to wear? A ball gown?" I glared at her.

"But we vampires don't sleep at night? It doesn't make sense." she muttered out of nowhere. We don't sleep at night because we don't feel physical tiredness and we hunt for food at night, it's the only way and time we can survive without being expose.

That's the only fact that books manage to get. I think.

"Exactly my point! So we don't need to be there, okay? Can I go now?" I groaned, I badly need to rest because thinking about the crazy things happened in last few days making me tired.

We got tired, mentally yes but physically not that much. It is rare being tired physically but since we're often communicating through our minds and hearing a lot of human thoughts in a day, it can drain us.

That's why we have to think a way to not hear everyone's reasoning around us everyday.

"No! Stay here! We're still going." I halted when I was about to get out of her room.

"For what reason exactly?" I frowned.

"Because they're our friends." she said in duh tone and went to look in her closet again.

"Oh, it's our food friends yeah totally get it, so we're having a midnight snack later?" I sarcastically said.

"Jimin, we don't just suck human blood whenever we want to and they look nice and harmless."