9: Home

KARINA

Aeri and I flew to England since we need to be there urgently, mother called us. I heard that there's a Mystique Ball that fast approaching with the whole vampires all over the world coming. There's no certain theme but the dress codes are depending on what type of vampire you are.

Vampires are not just a supernatural creatures from a traditional folklore who drink their victims blood but they also classified us from our different types. There are 4 different types according to our ancestors;

First—Class A's vampires or what they called pureblood. They're the first generation vampires according to what I knew. They're vampires with no absolutely human ancestry. Rarest, purest and elites and probably most of the powerful ones. We didn't usually see them but we might encounter few in the ball, they're so mysterious and unknown.

Second—Class B's vampire or the nobles. They're vampires with a small human number in their ancestry, they're elite with special abilities but not us powerful as the pureblood. They usually on the council, making laws and elected by the upper.

Third—Class C's vampire or the commoners. This are the average vampires without any significant special abilities. They only have the standard super speed, strenght, strong sense of hearing and smell, can read minds and they heal faster than a human being.

Fourth—Class D's vampires or dhampires. Ex–human vampires, humans who turned into a vampire, they're the lowest form and not that powerful. Though they're more stronger than humans but can easily be killed by their own. They usually guards roaming around behind the walls or what they called a bait when there's a war.

Humans can be commoners if the one who bite them and turned them into vampire is between purebloods and nobles. But there's this legend that pureblood can only turned a human into vampire since they said that they had a stronger vampire bloodline lingering in their veins compare to the other types. To continue the bloodline of vampires, a pureblood would need to mate with a noble or pureblood itself.

Leading to this type of vampire which we unusually talk about, a forbidden but rare that they didn't include because they have never found anything like that. It's like it never existed but there's this rumors that they might have a type of a vampire like this.

The excelsis refuga or the highest renegade, a type of vampire which is a offspring of a pureblood and a human. A forbidden act sentenced to death, they believe that a human doesn't deserve a powerful kind of a vampire since human's are only food.

Just to remind you that vampires turn human like them by biting the left portion of their neck and marking it with vampire venom or vampire blood in their veins but this type of vampire is a product of two strong feelings.

That human called, love. Vampire barely know emotions especially that feeling but when they do, it just confused them but, this you can't help yourself from falling even you know you're not supposed to.

For some of us, love is weakness.

"Hey Jimin.." Aeri called, we're now on England and heading towards the mansion. It was a interesting flight and were too lazy to used our energy so we decided to take a plane instead.

"Hmm.." I hummed and take a look at her.

"What are you thinking? Can't read your mind." she said tracing the water droplets in window's car before glancing at me.

Aeri's a noble and the one who bit me making me a vampire, that makes me commoner. Also making this bitch a lot stronger than me so if we're going to be in hand to hand fight, I'll die and will not last thirty minutes if she have intent to kill.