12: 'X' Feelings

KARINA

It's another brand new day as I started it with being anxious glancing at the door since Winter's still not here. I know she'll be with Ningning and Ryujin but I still can't relax for some unknown reason.

"Jimin, can you please stop moving and stay still. You're driving me crazy." Aeri hissed slapping my arms.

"They're still not here, Aeri. What if something bad happened with them?" I nervously asked.

"Stop worrying about nothing, Ningning texted me they're on their way. She said Winter's having hard time to put her clothes on, she need to be careful not hurting season's arm." Aeri explained while looking at her phone causing me a relief.

"Okay." I simply said and able to breath properly.

I almost forgot that she have  Ning's phone number, for school purposes, she said. Ningning's the one who informed us that Winter's badly hurt, actually it's a funny good accident. She was about to send it to Winter's mom but she's in state of panicking and vaguely knew what she's doing and she accidentally hit send to this insolent child since Aeri's name is on the top of her inbox.

We didn't hesitate to use our family jet and flew to Korea, I guess thank goodness we're rich which I nearly forgot, I'm not really fond of it since I came from a poor family before I died. I hate to brag about things that I haven't work for, it still feels good when you work hard for what you're proud of.

I'm not materialistic and I don't want new things so I always keeping the money our parents giving me while Aeri spending it for useless things especially clothes that will be another display and a huge pile of trash inside our apartment, she didn't even bother to use it after she get to used it once. She said she's not an outfit repeater which I find it so dumb.

Mother didn't want us to go and insisting we should stay for a little bit but we said that it's urgent, so she didn't have a choice but to let us go and said that we should be home at the ball that weeks from now.

The class became quiet as the teacher went inside with the trio tailing behind. I supressed a smile seeing Winter cutely bowing her head while heading towards her chair. Ningning waved at us, Aeri waved back as I just lifted my hand and nodded.

"Are you not going to greet them?" I heard Ningning whispered at Winter.

"Uhh..I accidentally send a message that was supposed for auntie, to err—Giselle." she winced as I saw Winter flicked Ningning's forehead before responding.

Jezz, how I wished I'm hearing what she's saying. Damn it.

I averted my attention off them and trying to focused infront. It was all about the incoming examinations, thinking about that makes me question my life choices. Why would I even apply for college if I'm going to die one day? It's just a waste of time since I've taken this course many times before, it's replaying like a broken record in my mind.

"Don't worry, we have a little program fo students before examination and I'm sure you all will enjoy that." Mr. Jeon assuringly said.

The class murmured, giggling and it's making me irritated. They can't just shut their mouth and keep that nonsense things from their throat.

"Sir, permission to ask?" this girl infront raised her hand, I remembered her name is Jihan. She always like to ask questions that leads our class to extend time which I freakin' hate.

"Yes Ms. Han?"

"What type of program is that? We all are really curious." she excitingly asked.