extra content - first meeting

HERA'S EYES OPENED slowly as she awoke on the Domo

HERA'S EYES OPENED slowly as she awoke on the Domo. Everything was new— even the people beside her. She knew she was an Eternal, she knew about her mission, she knew about her powers. But she didn't know anything about those beside her.

Each Eternal took in their new surroundings in their own ways. Some stood off to the side, observing others. Two went off together down the hall. Hera stayed put, just watching. She was entranced by these people, and by the idea of this new planet they were soon to land on.

"You are beautiful," a man's voice broke her from her trance. Hera turned to look at him as he approached her.

He was tall, with dark hair and blue eyes. His hands were clasped behind his back as he walked, and he had a grin on his lips. His armor was almost the opposite of hers— his all black with red accents, hers yellow with gold accents.

"What's your name?" He asked as he came to a stop in front of her. She found herself smiling as she looked at him. He seemed to have a tough exterior, but she could see the mischief and compassion in his eyes.

"Hera," she told him. He nodded as if mulling her answer over.

"Hera. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He said.

She laughed then, eyes rolling as she rolled back onto the balls of her feet. "You're a flirt."

His grin widened as he watched her. "Druig."

"It's nice to meet you, Druig."

"You too, lovely Hera."

author's note: hi! I don't know what's going on, but this story has been getting a lot of love recently, so to say thanks I thought I'd write a little something extra! possibly look out for more with Hera and Druig in the future 👀