Still got that attitude?

A V E R I E ' S   P O V

"How about this?" Spencer pulls the sunglasses lower, raising a teasing eyebrow. "Is this sexy?"

"Put one hand on your hip," I giggle, snapping another photo. "Oh yeah, model material."

Spencer and I are in one of those stores by the ocean front that sells all kinds of wacky stuff only tourists would buy and we're definitely living up to the stereotype right now.

We've been in here for the past thirty minutes, giggling with each other while we try on funny hats, funky T-shirts and sunglasses.

I don't know how I've managed to get Spencer into one of those T-shirts that has a cartoon girl bikini body printed on it, huge love heart shaped sunglasses and a multicoloured cap with a red brim and red plastic propeller on the top, but I did.

I think on some level he still can't say no to me and I'm really basking in the benefits of that right now when the Polaroid I just snapped prints out of the camera.

"You have enough embarrassing photos of me to last a life time," Spencer chuckles, placing the hat back on the shelf and whipping the T-shirt off. "Are we done now?"

I grin and nod when I shake the picture and it develops perfectly. Derek's going to have a field day when I show him this.

I slip it into my bag along with the pile of others, following Spencer out the door.

My Polaroid camera that Emily got me was another thing Spencer brought on our trip that I didn't know about, and we've taken hundreds of photos with it over the past few days. Some we can show to everyone when we get back, some that will be put on a high shelf in the back of our closet, just for our eyes only.

We make it back to our room and I still can't believe where we're staying. Besides the lavish room, out the sliding glass doors is our own private entrance to the beach, views of the crystal clear ocean and white sand for miles.

The day bed out here is where we've spent most of our time, soaking in the sun all day, lounging around together with no distractions.

And today's no different when I strip out of my sundress, deciding to leave on my black bikini for now when I lie on my stomach between Spencer's legs, eating some of the watermelon we picked up earlier.

Spencer picks up the camera, pointing it down at me. "Smile."

"Is a picture of me eating fruit really necessary?" I laugh, laying my arms on his lower stomach and resting my cheek against them.

"Yes," He says from behind the camera. "You look pretty."

I pick my head up and give him the cheesiest grin I can, popping another piece of watermelon in my mouth after he takes the photo.

He shakes it off, nodding his head when when it develops. "This one is going in my wallet."

We stay like that for a while until I start to get uncomfortable from that position, getting up and moving to straddle Spencer's hips.

I pout, bringing my hands to cup my boobs. "Did you bite me or something last night?"

He frowns, shaking his head when he runs his hands up and down my thighs. "I don't think so, why?"

"My boobs are sore."

Spencer sits up so he's face to face with me, moving my hair over my shoulder before he loosens the stings of my bikini top, throwing it on the bed.

His hands move to cup my tits, kneading the soft skin and massaging them with his fingers. And surprisingly it's actually helping, it feels good, and Spencer sure looks like he's enjoying himself just as much as me.