Meeting him

It was your first shift at the mega pizza place. you ran through the halls trying to find 'Montys Gator Golf!'. you stopped at the golf arena and opened the doors to see a..gator? playing a guitar? you walk over to him and he looks at you. Shit. he is tall. his glasses fall down his nose at he looks down at you. he chuckles. "So small.." he said smiling. you glared at him and said bravely, "listen i'm just here to check if everything is working." he glared back at you. no one had ever spoken to him like that before. you walked past him bumping his shoulder and walked into the backroom. he clutched his fist with anger.

————————————————————————
you walked into the backrooms and started checking the cameras. Monty walked in silently so you wouldn't hear him. he stood behind you looking down at you clenching his fist in anger, smoke blowing out of his nose. you felt the air breathing down your back and looked behind you. as soon as you looked behind him he grabbed you by the waist and pinned you against the wall. you shouted out, "HEY! L-LET ME GO!" "No." he said lowly making a shiver send down your spine. his glasses were foggy cause of him breathing out smoke but his eyes were so red that it was glowing through the glasses. he had his knee between your legs making eye contact with you. you were scared but glared back at him. "oh? you are very confident for a shortie.." he said glaring at you more. the eye contact was so strong that you looked away. "heh..i won." he said while he chuckled. you hated defeat but he seemed like he..enjoyed it? making you feel bad? god damn it. i cant be teased by an animatronic. he dropped you and laughed. you stood up and pushed him. immediately regretting what you did. he glared at you, grabbed you wrist with one hand and your waist with the other and brought you close. smoke steaming out of his nose. "you. me. at the main. at 5." he let you go and walked out. you stood there in shock. you shook your head and would be there. you sit back down at the desk, continuing checking cameras.