Teasing

this is a shitpost of Monty being angry at himself for his feelings lols

——

Monty was just walking through the pizzaplex, his heavy metal feet making clanging noises on the cold floor. It's been a while since the accident, and everybody's forgot about it, even you. But he just couldn't get it off his mind. Every-time he saw you he just, got choked up on his own words. He feels himself get heated and- He walks away. But it's not like he doesn't wanna talk to you, he does. He really does! There's.. something about you, that makes his fans whirr. That makes his programming mess up just a tiny bit to make playing his guitar a little harder. He doesn't know what this feeling is, he doesn't know how to get rid of this feeling. He was lost in his own thoughts, his arms crossed over each-other as he absent-mindedly stared at the floor below him, seeing the reflections of himself and his glasses. He let out a puff of air from his snout, even though, he didn't have lungs. Guess it's just extra air that seeps in through cracks or something.

He finally recollected himself and looked up- Only to bump into you. You were also on security patrol, your flashlight in your hand, before you bumped into him. You looked up from your dissociation, and looked at the giant metal gator in-front of you. You immediately gave him a smile, giving a little wave. "Hey monty," You said, closing your eyes and taking off the company's headband that they have provided for you, to let costumers know that you work here.

He just stood there, his tail beginning to wag, and his fans becoming ever so loudly. You stood in-front of him for what seemed like minutes, waiting for an answer from the gator. He just stood there, not knowing how to answer. So he did what he always did, deflect his feelings. "Move out my way-" He said rather roughly, not pushing you, but walking past you and gently rubbing his tail against your pant leg as he walked away.

You were now far away from him, his fans beginning to slow, and his tail going back to dragging on the floor. He was angry now, angry at himself for just walking away, and angry at you for making him feel this way.

Jingle bells. Jingle bells rang throughout the darkness, and he paused. He knew that sound, and groaned loudly and then looked up. He didn't see anything, glaring into the abyss above him. "What do ya want, you clown!" He shouted into the darkness. No answer, but jingle bells came from behind him. He sighed, and slowly turned around, only to see the famous Daycare attendant, Moondrop.

Moondrop was very popular with the kids, though because of the accident he was set on strike, before finally proving he could make his return. He smiled mischievously at the gator, tilting his head at an unnatural angle. "Soo.. The Security guard, huh?" The jester said, letting out a giggle. The gator groaned, waving the clown off and continuing his patrol. The jester just followed along, bells ringing slightly.

"Looks like somebody's got a crusshhh~" The moon teased, making Monty huffing more air. It giggled, before getting onto the gators shoulders. His weight wasn't heavy at all, actually quite light for a hunk of metal.

"Shut up! I- I don't like Y/N, Y/N's just.. different okay?"

"Oh yes yes, definitely.."