WHAT?!

You felt something bite down on your neck. You covered your mouth. The lights slowly went on and you saw...no one? except for a Sun? And monty walking away. You were blushing like crazy and covered your face. Before monty walked out of sight you could see drool falling from his mouth. You finally realized who and what it was and your face turned red. Lost for words you ran back up the stairs. You bursted into your office and sat down. "AAAAAA—" you screamed while covering your face. You heard heavy footsteps coming closer to your door. You immediately knew who it was and you looked away. Monty opened the door and shut it behind him locking it. You looked over at him and he slowly walked over to you. He stood you up, and grabbed your waist. He chuckled while you were blushing looking away from him. "Oh? Are you blushing?" he said obviously teasing you. "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" you shouted at him immediately regretting it. He glared at you smoke slowly blowing out of his nostrils. He went to your neck and...BIT IT?! You covered your mouth with one hand and slowly shoved his face away. He chuckled, "Hm? why are you covering your face?" You glared at him.

(SORRY THIS IS SHORT- words: 220)