More than room wrecking.

heading image is me n my friends rp ft. my friend and my discord :3)

FINALLLYYYY SMUT SMUT SMUT)
TW: anal fingering, gn reader, degrading, small after-care, cuddling, kissing

____

You were currently against the wall, your back pressed up against the wall as his strong hands were wrapped around your legs, pushing them against your chest. He was supporting you so you didn't fall, while his sharp claws and painted nails thrusted into you. Your mind was hazy and you were gripping onto his wrist, eyes closed right out of pleasure. You let out moans of bliss, leaning your head back against the wall. You didn't know how you got here.

You were walking through the Pizza plex, your eyelids heavy as you rubbed your eyes. You were sleeping peacefully until a call rudely interrupted your sleep about Monty having a problem and lashing out at everyone, and he wouldn't tell anyone what was wrong. And since you were his 'favorite night guard', you were called to the job.

You winced at the flashlight, your eyes adjusting a little before you made your way to his room. You went through all the red lines, reaching at your belt and fumbling with the keycard, before finally getting a grip on it and lifting it up. You swiped it through the key-scan, the door making a whirring noise before flying open.

Monty; naturally, whipped towards the door, growling, before softening up when he saw you. He hissed, crossing his arms and looking away from you. His room was messed up, as always, staff-bot heads scraped against the wall and somehow sticking there. He seemed a little embarrassed, due to the fact that there was plants smashed against the floor and glass broken.

You smiled kindly, stepping around his knocked over chair and the glass that was definitely gonna leave a mark against the carpet. You walked up to him, yawning as you put your flashlight away.

"Hey," You spoke with a tired tone, your mind hazy against the bright hazy lights.

"Hey." He said roughly, his tail wagging a little behind his back. He looked at you, as you stepped a little closer to him, brushing off some dirt off of his chest.

"Soo.. what's the issue this time, big guy?" You asked, tilting your head as you looked up at him.

"Mmhsssd you." He mumbled under his breath, so quiet that it was unintelligible.

"What?" You asked genuinely, placing your hands on your hips, biting your lip.

"Missed you.." He admitted, tilting his head down so his glasses were hiding his eyes. His tail wagged faster, before his head tilted back up.

You stared at him for a good moment, before bursting out giggling. You laughed for a good second, Monty looking away in embarrassment as you laughed. "So- So let me get this straight, you, the big bad room wrecker Monty, missed little old me so much he teared up everything in his sight?" You teased.

"So what if I did, pip-squeak." He spoke, glaring at you with daggers in his eyes. You giggled before he uncrossed his arms and grabbed your chin, making you look at him and make eye contact. His nails dug into your jaw gently, probably gonna make marks later.

"Woah-" You said abruptly, blinking at the huge gator infront of you. He let out a low growl, before moving his hand away and crossing his arms again.

You stared at him silently, before rubbing your arms, looking away, blush on your face. It took him a solid moment before scanning you, then he came to a pause as well. He made a little snorting noise, before uncrossing his arms and staring at you.

"Sooo.. Why'd you get flustered over that, rockstar?" He said in a teasing voice, as he walked around you and swiped his hand across the sensor next to the door,  the door coming to a slamming shut.

"Shut up! Its not every day a like- 7ft gator comes towards you and grabs your chin, okay? You can't blame me for acting this way," you defended yourself, huffing as you covered your face.

He giggled, grabbing your wrists and uncovering your face, and holding your wrists in one hand, before staring at your face. He slowly made his way closer, opening his jaw, to show some sharp teeth that were unusually white.

He got closer with his jaw, biting your neck gently. You deadpanned, your blush becoming heavier before you let out a little pant. You were flustered, I mean, who wouldn't be in a position like this?

He laughed a little bit, digging his teeth down a little more against your neck, careful not to nick you at all.

You let out a whimper un-involuntary before pausing. He let go of your neck, pulling away his jaw and then closing it, though his voice box kept going. "Your really enjoyin' this huh? Well, can I keep going rockstar?"

You blinked, realizing that he was asking for consent to bite you or do worse. You thought for a little before nodding, your hands grabbing his shoulders a little.

Right. That's how you ended up here.

You let out moans as he kept thrusting his fingers inside of you, making un-pleasant squelching noises. You felt a knot form in your stomach, your hands gripping onto his shoulders harder now. He growled as he bit onto your neck, still making sure not to hurt you.. too bad.

"Dirty little security guard. Aren't you Y/N? Remember just one word and I'll stop," He degraded.

After a bunch of degrading, and pure bliss shooting through your body, his fingers finally hit a certain spot, which made your back arch. Your eyes squeezed shut and then you moaned, shaking a little bit. Cum dripped down from off your thighs and onto the ground, making a plopping sound.

As you came down from your all time high, he slowly let go of your legs and pulled his fingers out of you, picking you up so you didn't fall. You whimpered quietly, gripping onto the metal that you couldn't latch onto, before being laid down on the couch close to the window. Thank god he was considerate enough to shut the curtains, or else Moon, the security bot, would've saw and teased you and Monty for the rest of time.

He laid next to you, practically purring in your ear as he rubbed your back, making sure that you were cuddling him.

"Good job, Rockstar. Can't wait for next time. Maybe we'll do more."

DONEEE FINALLYYY THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE YOU MWA MWA))

1098 words)