I didnt mean too.

(EVERYONE CALM DOWN ITS A NEW CHAPTER
TW: Blood, head injuries, swearing)
(angst hehehehe)
(Autism eyes)

It was a lazy day at the pizza plex, barley any people as it was a Sunday. Most people to to church on Sunday, so it gets rather slow. But the daycare was thriving as normal, as all the kids have a daily schedule about going there. Monty was in his room, destroying it. (As usual) He threw things around, ripping the curtains, ripping apart his plushies and pillows, tearing up his couch and biting the chair. You were sent to go check up on him, and try to calm him down after the show. You took out your key card and scanned it, the door flying open, showing monty destroying another cleaning bot. He got spooked and threw a bot head at you, making you knock onto the floor. His eyes widened when he realized who he hit, he quickly rushed over to your side, kneeling down. "Oh shit- Y/N are you okay?!" He said worryingly, quickly sitting you up, his hand on your lower back to hold you. "Mmgh.." You mumble out, as something fell from your forehead. You slowly lifted a hand up, and gently touched your own forehead, to see what was running down it. You pulled your hand away, to see blood. Monty's eyes were wide when he saw the blood. "Oh fuck, Y/N just hang on- I'll get Vanessa." He said quickly, picking you up and laying you down on his couch in his room, propping your head up with a destroyed pillow. "J-Just try to stay awake- I'll be right back!" He said quickly, rushing out of the room.

Now it was just you and your thoughts, vision becoming blurry and you occasionally blinking away blood that was starting to drip into your eyes. The blood fell onto the pillow. You tried to keep yourself awake, the calling of sleep trying to tug you away as your eyes grew heavy. You blinked open your eyes whenever they closed shut, your mind becoming more fuzzy, and calling to sleep more. After a while, you finally passed out, blood running down your hair, making it stained red, and making the pillow and the couch nicely fit the aesthetic of monty. (Y'know. Green n red.)

After a while he came back with Vanessa, as she quickly rushed towards you, tying her hair back up in a pony tail. "Shit this seems serious.. What the fuck happened?" She said, turning her head towards the anxious crocodile. "I-I was destroying my room and Y/N came in and- spooked me!" He said, pushing his glasses back up. Vanessa groaned a little, looking back at you, and shaking you. "Go get Sun- He's faster and more agile then us, he can rush them to the nurse quicker.." Vanessa said, trying to wake you up best she can. Monty quickly nodded, rushing out of his room once again, and down to the daycare.

Sun was playing with the kids, before a large crocodile opened the doors. This caught his attention, as he told the kids to wait with a smile, as he would be right back. He skipped over to monty. "Hey Monty!" He said with a smile. "Whatcha nee-" He was cut off by Monty explaining everything, which made Suns smile quickly fade. "Oh my.. That dosent sound good.." He said, putting a finger up to his chin. He looked behind him at the children then back at monty. "Alright.. I can go rush them to the nurse, but you gotta watch the children." Sun said, sucking air through his teeth. "W-What? But I don't watch children! Im to fuckin rough!" Monty said, looking at the children and back at sun twice. "First off, language. Second off, I can go quicker without having to worry about the children. Just keep them from the lights, friend!" He said, his smile quickly returning to his face, as his rays spun. Without a word from Monty, sun rushed out of the daycare, and out from sight. Monty looked at the children and sighed, walking in and closing the doors behind him.

Sun rushed into Monty's room, his smile fading as he saw you. "Oh dear.." He said, walking over to you. "Yeah yeah, super sad, now get them to the nurse before they die!" Vanessa scowled, as sun quickly nodded and picked you up carefully, before rushing out of the room and starting to run to the nurse, his light weight making it easy to carry you, and easy to run faster. When he made it, he quickly put you down on the bed, as the nurse bots started tending to your surgery. Sun wondered where they got their medical degree from..

Sun got asked to leave after a while, which he agreed to, walking to the daycare. When he made it to the slide he slid down happily, giggling. When he landed in the ball pit, he saw monty being toppled by children, and Monty struggling to stand up. He giggled as Monty shouted. He quickly stood up and hopped over the painted castle walls next to the ball pit. Sun did his commonly known 'Ho Ho Ho!' And the children quickly looked towards sun, screaming happily as they got off monty and ran towards sun. Monty grumbled as he stood up, dusting his pants off and pushing his rockstar glasses back up.

Sun was smiling as he listened to all the children screaming and telling what they did when they were gone. Sun was a smiling boy, as monty grumbled and wiped himself off. "Hey.. is she okay now?" Monty asked, rubbing his neck worryingly. Sun looked up and spinned his rays a bit. "Of course!" He said happily. "Thank god..I.." Monty trailed off.

"I didnt mean to."

(YEAAHH FINALLY I FINISHED THIS HOLY SHIT)
(ITS VERY LAZY SO.. I APOLOGIZE WAAHH)
(996 words)