Calming down.

OH MY GOD I LITERALLY HAVE LEFT THIS STORY BUT U GUYS KEEP ON SUPPORTING IT😭😭
just for you guys I'll write another chapter <3

———————————————————————

It was another day as Y/N was patrolling the halls, turning off lights, etc. Y/N walked past the rooms but suddenly stopped in their tracks as the famous 'Montgomery Gator!'s room had some noises coming out from it. It sounded like glass being broken, metal clanking on the floor and grunts. Y/N sighed and slowly walked to the door, getting out your fazzpass, and scanning it in. The door flew open, and you saw Monty flinging bots everywhere, stomping on their heads, and his mirror broken. You quickly ducked as a robots head came flying at you. He quickly turned to you, and huffed. You kinda just stood there before slowly walking over to him, and grabbing his hand. He looked at you, and slowly took your hand. "Hey big guy.. Needa calm down?" You said, slowly putting the fazzpass in your pocket. "I'm calm.." He mumbled, huffing once more. "Yep there's definitely a lot of evidence to that.." You mumbled, and then slowly guided him to his chair, which he sat down. "There we go.." You said, rubbing his palm. "Take a deep breath for me, it's okay. Things like this happen." You said, with a comforting stare. "Fuckin' Freddy Fat bear ruined our fuckin' show again!" He said, snarling. "Yeah I know.. his program is having some troubles today." You said, looking down. "But hey! Maybe you guys will have a show tomorrow!" You smiled, dimples showing. He looked at you and you saw his shoulders tense down a bit. "Maybe.." He sighed, looking back at his room and looking at all the bots. You followed his gaze and sighed. "Dont worry. I'll clean it up kay?" He smiled a bit and pushed his glasses back up. "Thanks Rockstar." He said, picking you up causing you to squeal. He set you on his lap and kissed your forehead. "No problem big guy." You chuckled, and rested a hand on his chest. "You know, it's cute when your all mushy and soft like this." You said smiling. He froze and snarled, letting out a tiny growl. "Aww, whatcha gonna do? Hurt me?" You joked around, but he picked you up and held you above his head, like he was gonna fuckin throw you into the next dimension. You screamed and held onto his hands. "No! No I was joking! Put me down!" He chuckled, and put you back down. "Thats what I'll do next time ya threaten me." He smiled, his ego so fuckin high up. You glared at him before laying your head on his chest. "Whatever," you yawned. "Ya better not fall asleep on me ya hear?" (Guys country voice monty>>>) He said, rubbing your back. "I wonttt," you yawned again, closing your eyes. And then proceeding to pass the fuck out. He sat there and sighed, "Five minutes, then I'm out." He thought to himself. 5 minutes later and you were still on him, while he was contemplating picking you up and setting you down. But he didn't do it. Glamrock Freddy entered the room, and tried to apologize but got met with a glare from Monty. "Say a fuckin' thing and wake them up and I'll kill ya." He said seriously, making Freddy slowly back out of the room and close the door again. Soon enough you guys both fell asleep, his arms wrapped around you, and his head on yours, making sure you couldn't leave.

You woke up a couple hours later, and yawned. You tried to sit up but just got met with a hug by Monty. You looked at him but he was still passed out. "How long has it been.." you wondered to yourself, checking the clock. It had been like 5-6 hours. Your eyes widened and managed to squirm out of his grip. You headed for the door but looked back at him. "He's gonna be worried if he wakes up and im just not there.." you mumbled. "Ah!" You said, running over to his couch and picking up a plushie of himself then running back to him. You slowly lifted his arms and put the plushie in them. He hugged the plushie and his tail wagged. "There we go." You said before running out and closing the door. "Vanessa is gonna be so mad at me.." and she was.

————————————————————————

THERE YOU GUYS GO!!
After literally years after abandoning this, I made another part
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this :D
Now, I'm going back to hibernation.
Love y'all!! <33
(781 words)