SHOWTIME! (Alternate ending)

This is a remake of show time part 1, but with a alternate ending!
(AGAIN, TRIGGER WARNING OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!!! For that person that was in a situation like this, please don't read this. I appreciate you telling us, even though it's just strangers on a website. I hope your doing okay now, I love you all and I wish you good luck, always!! stay safe :)))

Most of this chapter is gonna be the same as the other chapter; but don't worry! It'll change!
————————————————————————

Monty was preforming playing his guitar. Chica was playing her guitar. Roxy was playing her keyboard. Freddy was singing. Monty was closing his eyes rocking out with the tune his band was making. His tail wagging and his claws extended. He opened his eyes to look amongst the crowd, but only one thing caught his eye. Y/N was in the crowd watching and listening. They looked so peaceful.. Monty could not help but stare at Y/N listening. His gaze got broken when Roxy accidentally span her keyboard in his face. Monty glared at Roxy knowing he was gonna yell at her after this. He couldn't yell at her during the show or he would be replaced, not able to go to shows for a while or get dismantled. She seemed like she knew she was gonna get yelled at too. Monty rolled his eyes and fixed his gaze back on the crowd. Trying to find Y/N. He saw a glimpse of Y/N's hair and tried to find that strand again. He found Y/N and continued staring at them. He stumbled and blushed when he recalled what Y/N did to help him with his eyeliner. He grumbled a "Shit.." when he almost dropped his guitar. It seemed like no-one noticed except for Y/N. He looked back and blushed in embarrassment. He pushed his glasses up to avoid the embarrassment while Y/N chuckled. He looked away and closed his eyes. Continuing to jam out with his band.

———————————————————————
A few moments later.
———————————————————————
The show was almost over. Before he had to stop he looked back over to Y/N, his eyes widened as he saw a guy sitting next to Y/N and rubbing their hand. The speaker alerted everyone, "the show is over and the crew was gonna be able to walk around for photos, autographs, and pictures!" the speaker booming amongst the crowd. All of the people got up except for Y/N and the guy. Monty and the crew stepped down and walked around the stage and the theater signing autographs and taking pictures. Before anyone could reach Monty he went over to Y/N and the guy we are gonna name, Gerald, (✨Gerald✨) touching Y/Ns leg gently acting like it was a accident. Gerald looked up at Monty and said with a smokers voice and said, "What do you want ya grubby croc?" The man spat. Y/N stood up, cutting off Monty before he could say something. You glared at the man and crosses your arms. "Listen, fucker. Don't touch me again or your dentures are coming out of your fucking mouth!" You hissed at the man, which the man responded in a defensive way. His shoulders stiffened up, his face turning into a scowl. You and Gerald bickered back and forth for a little, before you stood still. And then Gerald got met with a face full of fist by you. You glared at the man as he fell to the floor on his ass, blood coming out of his nose. You kicked his leg, feeling grossed out. Monty just stood there, basically having heart eyes as he looked at you. After Gerald got dealt with by security, you turned around and crossed your arms. You nodded at Monty, feeling pretty badass, I mean, you did kick someone's ass. You walked away, walking out of the stadium. Monty stared at you as you walked out, muttering out a small "I love that security guard.." Freddy perked up at this, looking at Monty. Montys tail stood up a little bit, before he fixed his glasses. "I mean- Uh, Stupid security guard, that was supposed to be my.. moment.." He trailed off, eyes wandering off to the left. "Shut up fatbear!" He yelled at Freddy, turning away and walking away. Freddy just kinda stood there, looking very confused.

(please be safe. I love you all, I felt a little cringed out when I made Y/N all "oh no im shy" LMAO anyway ty for reading :3)