I didnt mean too.. (PART 3)

You coughed, closing your eyes more, before sitting up to face the gator. His tail wagged sadly, eyes glowing partly red, flashing. He felt really guilty, you were his.. favorite night guard after all.
You giggled faintly, grabbing his hand and hugging it, rubbing small circles into the palm of his metal hand. He could barley feel it, but hey, it's the thought that counts. You whined slightly, your head still fogged as your vision betrayed you and you sighed. "Monty.. Its okay.. you didn't know, I forgive you.." You trailed off, your vocal cords quiet.
He just stood there, staring at his hand being rubbed by yours, not forgiving himself. He felt empty, his fans running fast. He didn't say anything, his tail tucking in between his legs. He was pissed. Not at you, not at sun, not at anyone. At himself. If his fucking anger issues didnt control him all the time, maybe his fans would be more happy, maybe the shows would go more smooth, maybe you would be okay..
He was lost in his own thoughts, his teeth baring slightly as he was angry with himself. You pouted at this sight, sighing. "Monty.. it's okay to be mad. Its alright, I forgive you already. You don't need to beat yourself up about it.." You trailed off, figuring that you should rest your vocal cords out of anything.
Monty snapped back to reality hearing this, his hands clasping around yours. "I'm so sorry, rockstar.." He mumbled silently, a bit ashamed that he had to apologize, but he really meant it. He never meant for you to be hurt, he never meant for anything to happen! If he just wasn't angry, maybe he would-

The door opened. Jingle bells swung, footsteps were heard. Your parental guardian was here, quickly rushing up to you and asking you a bunch of questions. Sun was behind them, his hands on his hips as his rays spun happily. Monty turned to look at the parent, before eyes trailed to you again. He didn't say anything as the person who was here for you asked questions. He stood back, head facing the floor as his tail wagged slightly. As much as he was angry with himself, he felt some sort of relief that you forgave him, that someone was here for you, that you were going to be okay..
He just hoped that you would be able to return..

-
timeskip
-

You were now at home, your head laced with bandages, a soft blanket wrapped around you. Your parental figure insisted on staying and taking care of you, but you said you would be fine, and you needed some rest. Now you were sitting on your couch, drinking some chicken noodle soup as your wounds pounded in your head. The tv blared, your eyes making the light bounce off of everything. Last thing you could see before you got in the car was Monty yelling at sun and security bots, telling them that he should go with. You laughed a little, knowing that he couldn't go at all. You tapped the bowl that you were carrying, getting lost in your own thoughts before you exhaled gently. You set down the bowl on the table next to you, not caring that a residue was going to be left on it. You slowly grabbed the blanket, laying your head on a pillow, before closing your eyes. You tossed and turned for a little bit, before finally getting into a comfortable position that your head didn't disagree with. You finally fell asleep, hoping that maybe, maybe, you would be able to see Monty again some day.

(FINALLY DONE YIPEPEPE)
(honestly thank you all for the support i love you all so much, part 4 might be the end of the series, but not the end of the book! im so great ful for all of you, and ill try to post more!)
(depression and school have been whipping my ass rn, im so sorry for the late updates and more. ill try my best i swear, i love you all so much <333)
(love for our gator, 692 words)