Chapter One

The introduction 

Midoriyas POV:

'I'm going to be completely honest, being a hero is hard work. I'm not quite sure how All-might did it, but he's all-might! Japan's main hero! I remember reading his books as a kid, collecting his comic books and his action figures was the best! Although now that I think of that I may have put my mom into credit card dept.

All-might has entrusted me to keep our city from evil crooks like robbers, all from one encounter I remember vividly. That's a story for another day, but I must say that All-might was a rich man and quite the genius. He was the one that had built me, my special suit and gloves. He was the one that trained me to be ready for being a hero!' "Man my arm is starting to cramp after for writing for so long-" I say as I stretched. I always wrote a note in my note book I bring with me everywhere I go. I yawned as I got up from my desk, and flopped onto my bed thinking about all the past crazy events that happened to me. I slowly drift asleep slipping into an empty void of nothingness.

Beep beep beep be-

I tapped my alarm clock as it was now 8 in the morning. With drowsy eyes I got up and sniffed the air. "Bacons and eggs" I mumble under my breath. I take a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother brushing my hair as it cannot be tamed. As I walk into the living room, my mom greeted me with a  happy smile. "Hi sweetie, I made you breakfast!" She happily chirped. "Thanks mom, it looks really good. As usual" I say. "So your saying my cooking is only good at half time?!" She said jokingly. "Haha you know what I meant mom" I kissed her cheek as I put on my red signature boots. I tossed my bad over my shoulder, "bye mom I'll see you after school!" I yell as I leave the apartment. As I walked down the stairs and out the doors I look up at our apartment on the 10th floor, there I seen my mom waving at me goodbye.

I hop on the public transportation bus, and I was off to school. As I hop off the bus I walk to the gates of school and was greeted from a very close friend of mine, Ochako Uraraka. "Hey deku-kun!" She said as she skipped over to me. "Hey ochako!" I say happily. We hug for a short while, and turn to face our school, UA high school. I switch out my shoes for my indoors and walked along our hallways to our classrooms. I open the door and me and Ochako where greeted immediately. "Greetings Midoriya, and Uraraka" said Iida his hands in a chopping motion. " hey midobro!" Says kirishima with a toothy grin. "Hey Kiri!" I say as I walk past him to my seat. I look behind me and noticed how Todoroki isn't here. It's been like this for a few weeks now I'm worried, he's one of my best friends. Ochako sits in front of me so we can chat whenever we want to.

Ringgggg!

And there's the bell, another boring lesson that I can easily ace on a test.

Time skip to the end of class

"Ok class dismissed" said our very tired teacher as he excused himself from the class to got the teachers lounge to take a long nap. I yawn as I got up from my desk, and left for lunch. 'I feel that there is something wrong.' My mind says as I grab my tray of food and wondered the cafeteria to find my friends. 'I will do my daily patrol early today, something feels off' i think but was interrupted from my thoughts when a familiar voice yelled "Hey deku-kun! Over here!"

I turn and see Ochako, Iida, and Ausi sitting is a booth for two more people to sit. "Hello everyone" I say as I take a seat. "Are you ok midoriya? You spaced out over there" Iida said with a little concern in his voice. "Yeah everything ok deku" Ochako says is a small voice. "Oh me? Yeah everything is fine don't worry!" I say with confidence! "That's the spirit midoriya!" Aus- I mean Tsui says with her adorable little happy face with a little bit of her tongue sticking out.

After school was done I headed home but I texted my mom that I was staying over at my friends house to study for an upcoming test, of course I could easily ace it so meh. I run into and ally way and change into my suit. "Ok here we go-!" I say as I swing our of the ally way ready to take my daily patrol

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

So hehe... how was that for a first chapter introduction? Only 807 words haha...

I promise to make the next chapter longer because this was the introduction :)) please leave a comment if  there was any mistakes but I always read it to double check because I know you people deserve a  book to read to satisfy you!❤️