Chapter two

The robbery's 

Midoriya's POV:

Feeling that cold breeze against my face feels amazing! I swing myself on top of a building and pull out my phone from my bag. I scroll through the news and I take notice that there were more than five robberies?! "How did I miss all this?!" I quickly scroll through the news to see if I could take any important notes that could be needed for discovering the culprit. Most witnesses say that they only saw a black ink-like substance. 'Interesting' my head wonders the possibilities of what this could be. 'Is this a possible failed experiment? Or perhaps maybe-'I stopped thinking as I felt a strange presence watching me. I shrugged it off knowing it was probably some random person looking at me from their apartment building.

I take notes of where the robberies were held and of course what time of day. I take notes of what the witnesses said about the strange robber. "Strange, most witnesses say he was alone. So how could have they pulled so many robberies without being caught?" I say as I place a finger on my bottom lip. "Maybe there a mastermind criminal? If so this may be a little more difficult to uncover." I close my notebooks shut and place them back in my bag, I stood up and took a step off the building. With a few swings, I was near the destination I needed to be for my help. A large tower with a massive AM at the top standing for All-Might. With the final thrust of a swing I was on midway on the tower I crawled onto the helicopter pad and panted slowly. "I should have taken the stairs-" I saw with low grunts. I stood up and walked inside. There he was, the former protector of this city. All-might! "Good evening sir!" I say in a happy tone and removed my mask. "Ah, young Midoriya! You were just the person I needed to see" he says in a cheery smile

"Oh really? I was here to ask you something as well.."I saw as I step closer to him. "Here take a seat, my boy!" He pulls up a seat for me to sit across from him.

"Would you like to speak first?" He questioned. "Ah, sure. All-might I have questions about the recent robberies.." I say with a quiet voice at the end. "Ah yes, of course. Ask away" he said. "Well, for one what witnesses said about his appearance was odd. Second what that they said he worked alone! I'm confused about how he managed to stay down low for so long. Perhapsithassomethingtodowithhimbeingamastermindofacriminal and that show hemanagedto-" "my goodness I forgot how you can get carried away with this stuff.." he said with a huff. "Oh right sorry sir!" I apologize with a small bow. "What were you going to say?". "Well, those recent robberies do seem odd for a single robber to take a hold of, but I do have my security cameras threw the city to you know." My eyes beamed. "That's amazing! Maybe we can get a better look at our criminal, or perhaps his whereabouts!" "That exactly right. Well done young Midoriya." He said with a small smile. A small blush made an appearance on my face from embarrassment.

As we reviewed the footage I took notes about his appearance, he was very tall it was true, he did have a black inky-like structure, something made it different though. He was very masculine and tall. The spider-like logo on his chest, and what part of the city he appeared in. "Your camera quality is really clear, making it easier to see our culprit!" I chirped. "Aha well, I don't have most cameras around some parts of this city due to people who won't let me so I can't because it's their property, and I respect that." I smile and look out the window and notice how it's getting dark out. "Ah well it was nice seeing you sir, but I think it's time for me to head home," I say as I stood up and stretched my limbs out. "Oh yes of course young Midoriya, I hope you see you again soon," he said with a small smile. "I know I will be back sir," I say as I return the smile. I walk towards the edge of the helipad I fall backward into the air falling to the ground, the last few seconds I turn around and catch myself. Swinging into an alleyway I take off the suit and stuff it into my bag. With a huff, I threw my bag over my shoulder.

"It's still 7 I got some time to kill before I head home," I say as I turn off my phone and place it in my bag. I walk down until I see my favorite bakery on the site.

Rigging

As I entered the bakery I saw Ochako placing freshly baked cupcakes into a display case. "Hello, Ochako!" I say with a happy voice. "Gah! Deku-kun, don't you ever do that again" she said with one hand over her heart, she looked like she had seen a ghost. "Oops! Too much?" I said with a nervous smile. "Anyways what bring you here Deku?" She asked as she wiped her hands and placed the cloth on the counter. "Nothing, I'm simply bored," I say with a little pout. "Oh deku-kun" Ochako says with a sigh. "Can you help me close up shop?" "With pleasure," I say as I follow her to help clean tables, chairs, etc. After it's all done she asks me "So wanna go play video games? I got the new Smash Brothers Ultimate." She says with a blank slate. "Heh you know me so well Ochako.." we stood up and entered her room.

Buzz buzz

I checked my phone to see that my mom sent me a text saying where I was and if I knew what time it was. I gasp. "What's wrong deku-kun?" Ochako question. "It's 10! How long did we play for?!" "About 5 minutes," she said with a black stare. "Yeah, that's what it felt like, anyways I have to go!"I say as I rush out the door. "Bye Deku-Kun!!" I hear Ochako yell behind. I gave a small wave and sprinted home.

"MOM IM HERE" I yell while slamming the door open and shut. "Oh, my baby!" She screamed with tears in her eyes. "Sorry mom, studied a little longer than expected, "I say as I scratch my neck nervously. "Well here's your food you can heat it in the microwave, I'll get you a smoothie!" She walks off while I sighed with relief. 'That was close...' I thought. After I take my smoothie and my plate of food to my room. I take a look at my notes to figure out what was my next move. "Ok so let's see. The robber seems to keep going for bigger locations with a bigger population of people as he progresses, gas station, pharmacy, grocery store, hardware store," I take a deep breath. "Ok, now I need to figure out what they're robbing next..." I think but realize it's about time for me to go to bed. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

HERE WE GO! BakuDeku will happen in a chapter in chapter nine or five who knows 🙃

I'm not sure how well I'm doing so please comment or vote!