Chapter Twelve

Back once again

Midoriyas POV

I woke up in a odd yet familiar place, but something was off. I looked around and I was in a bedroom, not a fancy one but one that seems sustainable for someone to live in. What I mean by that is the whole room was dark, only light was a lamp on the nightstand beside me.

I could also make out two doors across the room, I sigh in somewhat relief. I stood up from the bed and tried to take a step, and I fell flat on my face! 'What the heck?!" I look down at my feet only to notice another dreadful fact.

My left foot was chained.

I couldn't really tell what I was chained to exactly, I'm guessing the wall. I tried to tug on it and see if I could move the bed if it was chained to the bedpost. Nope, it's pretty strong but I'm sure I can manage.

I got up and sat in the bed, this just sucks. After  a moment later I hear one of the doors knobs turning, I didn't have time to react! Im just sitting here like a idiot, I quickly look around  but decided to crawl back into bed.

The sound of a squeaky door opening was heard, I just closed my eyes.

The footsteps came closer until they stopped beside the bed. I held my breath, sweat was forming on my forehead.

"I know you're awake, I heard you wake up"

I slowly peeking out of the covers to see kacchan towering over me, a small wave of fear goes over me. "You fell out of bed, a small thump and a creaky floor gave you away"

He had an expressionless face, but still had his glare. "What you did back there was fucking stupid" he crossed his arms and looked at me intensely.

Took me a moment to remember what happened before I had a freak out, "why did you do that! I'm supposed to be home! How long was I sleeping for!" I sit up on the bed and look at him.

"I would say about," he held up 2 fingers.

"Two days?" He nodded. "I thought you died" he laughed at the end of that. 'Rude' I thought.

"Also what's with the shackles!" I shouted at him. "The what?" He raised a brow.

"This!" I stood out of bed again showing my foot chained to the wall. "Ohh, that. Yeah should be obvious why I did that" he huffed.

I glare but sigh and look away, 'shoot, what do I do?' I crossed my arms. I look down at my hands and realize something else.

"My gloves!," I look at my bear hands "Where are they!?" He took a step backwards, and I attempted to fallow forgetting about the shackles. I take a small step but trip on the chain, AGAIN! I was now on the floor, my hands caught the fall but I collapsed.

Kacchan crouch's down and looks down on me, "your gloves aren't important at the moment, you're at my fucking mercy." He grinned devilishly.

I can only glare up at him, sure I was strong physically but there's no way I can beat him head on. I need to find my gloves, most importantly is getting out of here.

Not a moment later, kacchan placed his hands underneath my arms and lifts me up. A pink shade of blush covers my pace. 'That's embarrassing' I think mentally.

"You're a little light for your age, whatever everything is light for me" he lifts me at his hight. We had a short moment of silence after that.

"Can you put me down now?" My hands cover my face from embarrassment. He made a 'tch' noise and placed me down.

Third persons POV

Katsuki was smiling on the inside, he didn't know what this feeling was. He strangely liked it. While he thought of that, midoriya was red hot from embarrassment.