Uno (1)

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

Song recommendation:-

Rainy days and mondays by Lee So Ra (originally by Carpenters)

[Hanging around, nothing to do but frown, Rainy days and mondays always get me down]

.・。.・゜✭・

A high school girl seated in the front bus seat and watched through the window how rain drops chased each other to the depths.

The rain had powers to bring out the surroundings into its richest hues, as if it re-paints the atmosphere and restores it's beauty, washing away the dirt on the surface.

Her long honey-brown hair pressed against the supporter of the seat. Eyes lazily open, watching then rain drizzle past the surroundings. Lips pursed in a bored expression as the cheeks rested on her palm. A colourful umbrella laid near her legs.

Her fingers idly traced on the fogged glasses, and she subconsciously wrote her name on the glass window.

The watery alphabets highlighted against the white blurred glass.

Yuri.

It fascinated her how her name meant the same thing- glass.

Today was like any other school day, the only difference was that today her best friend Nae-un wasn't coming to school, apparently she wasn't feeling well.

It had been a few minutes since Yuri left home for school and she already wanted to go back at that instant.

She was getting drowsy under the lullaby of the background sounds of passengers talking, bus engine roaring and occasional bus card beeping.

Yuri just wanted this day to pass by in a blink of an eye. But some where she knew it was going to be a long day, as a matter of fact, time slows down when you want it to speed up.

It's funny how things we least expect, happen at the most unexpected time.

[A/N]

This is initially planned to be short but I can't trust myself at times. Lol.

I would appreciate if you leave votes and comments, it really motivates me to write more. And if you know me, you know how much of a procrastinator I am.

I won't hold you long. See you soon ;)

 See you soon ;)