Catroce (14)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yuri couldn't respond, did she really had a crush on Jake?

All she did at that moment was, "I'll talk to you later... I... Uh... Have work to do."

"Oh my god! You like him!" Na-eun squealed and started teasing Yuri.

Yuri on the other hand couldn't respond, she was blushing all the time. For some reason, she couldn't even deny it.

"Bye! I'll talk to you later!" Yuri thought that was the only way to shut her up best friend.

"Yaah-"

Yuri didn't even let her finish. She instantly switched off her phone.

Later, she pressed the pillow on her face and squealed. That felt way better.

This was the first day- they just met. How hard could she possibly fall?

She went back to check her phone and saw opened his contact number.

Mr. Leave-me-alone.

She decided to change the name...

Typing...

The new guy

Not satisfied...

Change...

Hoodie guy

Edit.

Hoodie guy ❤

That heart looked a bit-

Edit.

Hoodie guy 🖤

Finally she was contended and smiled in satisfaction.

A sudden urge to text him something crossed her mind. And if she decided to do something, she would never back out.

Her mind told her to take the risk. It wasn't risk honestly.

We are classmates after all, it is pretty normal to text someone... Right?

She raced back and forth to decide what to do, and if she wanted to text something, it should make sense.

After a lot of debating with her two complex minds, she settled on this...

Hoodie guy 🖤

Hi Jake!

This is Yuri. If you haven't saved my number yet. You can save it now :)

Yuri waited for about a few minutes, everytime she looked back at the text, she wished to either delete it or delete herself from the cringe that was now consuming her.

That was way too straightforward. That ' :) ' suddenly looked creepy.

If he wasn't creeped out because of me before- he will definitely be now.

To scratch her mistake she marks another mistakes.

Hoodie guy 🖤

I wanted to send you the details...
Are you there?

An hour passed by, still no one responded. She was starting to lose lose hope until...

He replied!!!

Hoodie guy🖤

Then send it to me. I'll check it out later.

Yuri was about to type a nice comeback or a possible conversation but he beat her to it...

Yuri typing...

If there's nothing important, don't bother me by texting.

Yuri's face dropped when she read it, was she a bother to him now?

She just wanted to know him... Talk to him.

Is it too much to ask?