Quince (15)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Another day

Another day. And Yuri couldn't stop thinking about him. She had so many questions marks dancing in her mind.

But she also disliked being in this state, the kind of state in which all you think of is someone who doesn't give a damn about you.

It had been one day. A single day since she met this guy and now she was infatuated.

She wasn't that simple to be swayed though. What was so special about this guy that made her think about him every now and then. She did not know.

Was it that their first meeting was something she had only seen in movies? Or was it the fact that he was mysterious and all she wanted was, to know more about him?

Whenever that memory of them meeting for the first time crossed her mind she could feel her stomach fluttering. The way her heart just speeds up at the thought of how close they were, wasn't good.

It was dangerous to get attached to someone.

All her life Yuri had always been a friendly butterfly and by that she gained tons of experience to know about a person's character.

Yuri knew exactly whom to get close to and whom to not. This time, her radar wasn't functioning properly. It knew that this was a danger zone but it kind of also wanted to enter and explore it.

This feeling it was so good. Getting to know someone more. Wanting to talk to someone badly. To have a crush on someone.

Yuri sighed for the umpteenth time. She had denied the crush part a number of times by now.

I just want to be his friend. That's it.

Oh gosh, who was she fooling?

That didn't stop her from making a small plan in her head on how to approach him today.

[A/N]

This was a filler chapter.

I would like to apologize for being so late. I am so so sorry guys. I really didn't want to stop writing.

I was on a terrible writer's block I guess. And honestly, I am not doing so good. Things are just getting worse.

I am trying to keep up with it thou.

Writing is my only escape, so I am back for a while. I can't promise you anything because I  always go back on it :(

Will you forgive me? :<

I love you so much <33

The comments and votes, and to all those who are adding this book to your reading list. This means so much to me.

Believe me it's the only thing that's keeping me afloat. It never fails to bring a smile on my face when I know that people are reading my books.

I hope you're enjoying it thou. I am sorry if it's boring :"(

Adios!

See you soon <33