Siete (7)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yuri sat down back on her seat, for some reason she felt intimidated sitting right in from of him.

Why should I be embarrassed? It's not like I did something did wrong. It's not like we know each other either.

She wasn't usually intimidated by anyone. Never. This guy held some unusual potential to make her emotions go haywire since the time he met her.

Right from the start.

What was it that caught her attention?

She began searching for answers in her mind, and came out blank.

Why do I even need an answer for that?

Mr. Han started his lecture- maths.

Yuri was just writing down what he wrote on the board. Maybe, today she won't be able to concentrate in the class.

There was a magnetic force, a thought back in mind that urged her to turn back and see him, he's so close. Just turn your neck.

The voice in her heart was so convincing that it took every ounce of her nerves to try refuse it.

Deal with the consequences later.

Yuri quickly snapped her neck behind and she saw him, she wasn't ready for it yet.

But she did it. And he caught her looking at him.

He laid his head on his palm supported by the desk. His golden hair shining in sunlight. One glass frame slightly tilted that the other.

Their eyes met, and Yuri gasped, she wanted to turn back but it was just so captivating.

She couldn't dare to break it.

He removed his palm and sat upright, raising both his eyebrows up.

Yuri gave him awkward smile, "H-hi there hehe!"

And that's when she knew, she messed it up, he might find me creepy now.

He pretended to not hear it or see her and diverted his attention back to the book, which rested open on the desk.

Great! He ignored me!

Did he not recognize me?

Discouraged, she faced the teacher in front, and lowered her head, burying her face in between her hands.

But she wasn't going to give up so easily. She had been enough embarrassed for the day. She planned to approach him again with a full proved plan.

Mr. Han started questioning and she gathered her attention which was formerly on Jake, back to the lecture.

Fastening writing the stuff written on the board, she made up her mind.

It was finally time!!

To be shameless.