Cuantro (4)

・。

.・。.・゜✭・

Luckily, Yuri made it to school just in time, the homeroom teacher was arriving late, so that was a big relief.

The rainfall subsided and beads drummed against the window in a musical chime.

She glanced through the window of her classroom, her seat was right beside it. She could never leave a window seat alone, no matter what.

The earlier events of the day, plagued her mind and she couldn't understand why her stomach felt heavy, picturing it again.

Bin Yuri had always been the type of loner who was lonely but not alone.

She had friends more than she could count on her fingers, though the spot for her best friend was taken by Na-eun.

Although, she wasn't sure if they were all for real. Most of the classmates in school are friends right?

One would only know the real worth of friends when they leave school, and she had one and half more years left till graduation.

She was pretty much sick of school already. It was the same old routine, replaying again and again.

Nothing exciting happened in her life until... yet.

She sighed for the umpteenth time and facepalmed herself.

"Bin Yuri!?" A voice called her and she moved her neck in the direction.

"Jiwon, what is it?" She mumbled in response.

Jiwon had a shoulder length dark hair, her fringes pinned on the sides. She only appeared either when she wanted some help or when she had something to gossip about.

And yes, she was also one of Yuri's friends.

"Is Na-eun not coming to school?" Jiwon asked her and made herself seated.

Oh. . . So she cares about Na-eun?

"Yes, I called her earlier today, she is still not feeling well, fever and cold, so I told her to rest for the day." Yuri explained, and Jiwon's face fell down.

"What is it?" Yuri questioned Jiwon again.

"Na-eun told me that she would introduce me to the senior, you know him. . . Park Sunghoon." Jiwon made circles on Yuri's desk and her cheeks flushed as she blurted out his name.

Oh so thats the reason.

Yuri playfully nudged her elbow and right when she was about to say something but a few more girls gathered around her.

"Yuri, help me with the english assignment, I couldn't even start it, pretty please." It was Minji, she batted her eyelashes and Yuri had no other choice but to nod in agreement.

She took pride in her language skills, she was fluent in Korean, Japanese and English and was taking classes recently for learning Spanish. To add it to her bag.

That was the only thing she was talented in, doodling too, but that wasn't considered as talent, it was more of a hobby.

"What are you talking about?" The other girl asked and Yuri just shook her head, "Nothing really,"

Soon, they were discussing about boys and plans after the school.

Yuri felt left out in the conversation and she scooted more towards the window and sighed as she took the familiar sight in.

She saw a blurred figure of a guy hurrying to get inside the school gate. She softly chuckled to herself, someone's very late today.

Suddenly her attention was brought back to the conversation when Minji said,

"Have you all heard about the new foreign exchange student?"

"He will be attending the same class as ours."

[A/N]

[A/N]

Lmao, and the drama begins...

You can add this book to your reading lists if you want to be notified about daily updates.

I am planning on finishing this book in a week *fingers crossed* I hope I didn't jinx it lol.

Thank you for your support, love ya <33